Chapter 1 "Awake"

Rose POV
"Where am I? was all of this a dream"

Rose woke up in an unfamiliar place and all that she could think of is that she was dreaming but unfortunately it wasn't a dream

Rose POV
I opened my eyes and found myself laying in the hospital. I don't remember what happened to me the last thing i remember is the fight with my mother and driving my car in the rain, everything was blurry maybe because I was crying, or maybe because it was raining I don't know but all I know is that after these visions everything went black. The nurse saw me and she went to call the doctor. He came and checked on me I was silent the whole time I was trying to remember what happened to me until the doctor asked me if I feel any pain in part of my body, I told him that I couldn't feel any part of my body, my whole body felt numb. He told me that it's normally to feel like that and that hopefully I am gonna recover in short time. He was talking the whole time but I didn't really pay attention to him I was trying to remember something I felt like there was something important that I can't remember so I didn't hear what he said but Before he left I heard him saying you are a really lucky girl . I told him "not really". All I thought about is that I'm not as lucky as he thought if he knew me he would see that I am the unluckiest girl in the world, it's like the whole world is against me. At that moment he turned around and said " no you're seriously lucky but you're not aware about it" he stopped and then continued " And if you're thinking that I am telling you're lucky because you survived the accident it's not that" then he left making me more confused and curious than I was before.