Dare 4 (Part 2)

ME: OK! I NEED THE DEMONS IN HERE!

DARK: What is it?

ANTI: Ye?

ME: We have to finish the multi part dare, it's your turn! Mark and Jack did theirs by facing their fears, and now you have one to do each, I have one too, but I can't tell you mine.

DARK: What do we have to do?

ME: Prank your alter egos.

ANTI: So I Prank Jack?

ME: Yup.

DARK: and I Prank Mark?

ME: Uh-huh!

DEMONS: Cool

ME: Ok, I want you guys to think of a prank to pull on the alter egos and then tell me, and I'll help you if I can.

DARK: I wanna dye Chica Green...

ME: Ok, is that what you wanna do to prank Mark?

DARK: Yep.

ME: I'll set the appointment up, go ask Mark if he wants you to take her to the park or something, he's in his recording studio editing.

DARK: Got it.
*leaves*

ANTI: I wanna put Jack in the pool while he's asleep...

ME: Ha! Nice one.

ANTI: I'll put some NyQuil in his coffee...
*walks away*

———
SAVY'S POV
———
The groomer answers the phone. "Hello, you've reached happy paws, how may I help?" She asks. "Yes, hello, my name's Savannah, I want to set up an appointment for my dog, Chica?" I speak into the phone. "Yes Ma'am, What is the Breed and what would you like to be done?" She asks. "I would like to dye her fur green if possible, and she's a golden Labrador." I say with a smile. "Yes Ma'am, And, last name?" Fischbach, my friend is gonna be at the gym all day and wants me to take her, Mark Fischbach, is his name." I chuckle lightly. "Yes Ma'am, can you bring her in at, four?" The woman asks, I hear a pen writing on a notepad. "Yes, thank you so much!" I say happily. "You're welcome." She hangs up. Dark walks back downstairs with Chica behind him. "Just in time, her appointment is at four, come get me at three thirty, I'm gonna go help Anti, Alright?" I pat Darks shoulder. He nods as I walk into the living room. Anti walks over to me and whispers in my ear "I already put the NyQuil in his coffee, he hasn't taken a sip yet." He says and turns back to face Jack. Jack reaches over and grabs his cup, taking a sip. "There we go, He should pass out soon enough, come get me when he does." I say and walk up to my room, I get on my phone and start reading books and texting people.

-Time Skip-

Anti walks in and is smiling wickedly. "I'm guessing he's asleep." I say with a smirk, Anti nods. I rush downstairs. I check the clock "three fifteen." I say to myself.  "Alright, we have fifteen minutes to get him on this float and into the pool outside, C'mon."  I say as I pull the float underneath the couch.  I walk over to Jacks feet and look up at anti by his face.  "Ready?"  He asks, I nod.  "On three."  Anti says and gets a grip on Jack.  "One, two, three."  He whispers and we lift Jack and place him onto the float.  He turns over and groans, me and Anti stop in our tracks.  He lays down comfortably and we sigh in relief.  Me and Anti both get a grip on the float, we nod at each other and lift.  "Tell me if you want to stop for a second."  He says.  "Same."  I start walking backwards and Anti forwards, carrying the float.  We stop at the back door.  "How're we gonna wake him up when we put him in the pool?"  I whisper looking out at the pool.  "Let's pelt him with ping pong balls."  Anti smirks, I chuckle.  "Sounds fun."  I say, leaning down and grasping the float again.  We nod at each other and lift the float, carrying it outside, we place it next to the pool.  "Phew, Alright..." I take a breath "let's get him in the pool."  I whisper as I place my hands on the side of the float,  me and Anti both slowly push it into the water, Jack still resting peacefully.  I run inside and grab the ping pong balls.  I hand some to Anti and we count to three.  "One."  We say in unison.  "Two..." I chuckle.  "THREE!"  We shout and start chucking the ping pong balls at Jack while we laugh hysterically.  "WAKEY WAKEY!"  Anti shouts as he hits him in the face with one.  "COME ON SLEEPING BEAUTY!"  I shout hitting him right on the tip of his nose.  Jack wakes up a looks around "What the fOOK!"  He screams as he rolls and falls into the freezing cold pool.  "AH! JAYSUS CHRIST!  THIS IS FOOKIN FREEZING!"  He shouts swimming and climbing out of the pool.  "WEEEELCOME!  TO THE PRANK WAR BROTHER!"  Anti shouts, me laughing hysterically behind him.  "The fook is wrong wit' Che?!"  He screams, his accent noticeable.  "Hehehe..." I chuckle evilly.  "Alright!  Who wants a hug?!"  Jack smirks wickedly and starts chasing me and Anti.  "NO! FUCK THAT!  GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"  Anti shouts as he runs up a tree.  "AHHHH! JACK, NO!  I HAVE TO LEAVE TO GO TO AN APPOINTMENT IN FIVE MINUTES!  JACK!  NO! STOOOOOP!"  I shout laughing.  "FUCK, OFF JACK!" I scream as I run inside and lock the door.  "Alright, Alright, I'll stop!"  He laughs,  and I smile wide at him.  Anti appears behind me.  "Alright, it's three twenty seven.  You better go."  Anti smiles and pats my shoulder.  I walk upstairs and get Dark and Chica.  I walk into Mark's room "Hey, me and Dark are taking Chica out, we'll be back soon."  I say with a smile.  "Oh, ok.  Thank you Savy!"  He says and looks back at his computer.  Dark and I run out with Chica and get in his car.  I start it up and we take off to the groomer.  After about 25 minutes, we were at the groomer.  Dark grabbed Chica's Leash and we walked her inside and sat down.  The lady called us up to the front desk.  "Hi, do you have an appointment or is this a walk in?"  The lady asks.  "Appointment, under Fischbach at 4, for Chica."  Dark states and smiles slightly. "Yes, just lead her back here."  She says walking to a door behind the counter.  We lead Chica into the back room.  "You wanted her dyed green, is that correct?"  Thank lady asked going through a cabinet.  "Yes."  I say happily.  "What shade?"  She pulls out 4 bottles of different greens.  "How about Irish Green?"  I smirk.  Dark chuckles.  "Ok.  We'll dye her fur for you, she should be done in an hour or so."  The lady smiles.  "Thank you ma'am."  I say happily and me and Dark exit the building.  She nods and smiles as we leave. 

-Time skip-

An hour or so later, We came back and saw our beautiful baby, all green like a clover.  Darks smirk was wide and evil.  We thanked the lady and took Chica on her leash back to the house.  Mark was at the gym.  When he returned home, he was pissed.

———

MARK: *Enters the house*

ME & DARK: *waiting with Chica*

MARK: What.the.FUCK?!

DARK: What?  You don't like what we did?  She's like a little furry clover now!
*smirks*

ME: Yeah.

MARK: You assholes... *chuckles aggravated*

ME: Welllll, that's my que to leave... BYE! *runs*

DARK: SAVY, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!

MARK: Hehehe, you're dead.

DARK: Uhm... BYE! *teleports back to hell*

MARK: Fuckin dicks...

CHICA: BORK!

MARK: *pets her* What'd they do to you Baby?  *chuckles*

———

ME: Thank you all am for reading, Ily all!  MWAH! ❤️❤️❤️
✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻