Visit

*Aya P.O.V*

Hikaru let me go and said,

"Let's go back."

"Okay." I said as I stood up.

We walked back and saw everyone there.

"Okay here is the thing." Hikaru said in front of everyone.

"The thing that I said about Aya, is false. I made it up just to bother her, but I took it too far. So please do not judge Aya because of this. Because it's my fault." He said.

"Hikaru..." I said as I was amazed.

The Host Club was over and all the girls left. We were all about to leave until the twins said,

"Hey tomorrow we're all gonna go visit boss."

"Okay sounds good." Haruhi said.

We all left the Host Club and went outside. As always everyone is gone except me and the twins. I was about to sit down by the fountain until Hikaru said,

"Hey come sit with us!"

I went and sat by Kaoru.

"Hi guys." I said with a smile.

"Hhmm." Kaoru said as he got up and walked away. He looked displeased.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Hikaru.

"Dunno." He answered.

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I knew what was going on with Kaoru. He was mad that I told Aya to sit with us. It did bother me that he just left me and Aya alone together.

"So where does Tamaki live?" Aya asked.

"Oh he doesn't live from here. He lives around this street." I said as I pointed a street.

I saw that Aya had a book in her hand and I asked,

"Is that the same book that I threw in the fountain?" 

"Oh yeah, it was a good book so I want to continue reading it." She said as she looked at the book.

I snatched the book from her hand and opened it. I started to look at the words and said,

"You want to continue reading this? You can't even read the words." 

"I know but... I can't find another copy any where." She said sadly.

I looked at her and said,

"Geez if you want it that much..."

I got a copy of the same book from my backpack and hand it to her.

"Here you can have it." I said waiting for her to take it.

"What? No I can't take it." She said.

"Why not?" I said a little angry.

"Because I don't want anything from you." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Okay look, just take it as an early birthday present then." I said with a fake smile.

"You don't know when it's my birthday." She said.

"Just take it okay!" I yelled.

She looked at me and said,

"Well okay."

As she was getting the book she accidentally touched my hand. I flinched and blushed. I looked away, hiding my face with my bangs. When she touched my hand, her hand was very soft and smooth. I slowly turned around to see Aya. She was holding the book blushing. She looked at me and we booth turned away. Why am I so embarrassed? I touch girls' hand all the time in the Host Club.