Situation

*Hikaru P.O.V*

“Goodbye ladies, see you next time.” We all said.

“Man what a day.” I said as I sat on the couch.

“I know, but still it’s not my fault that all the ladies wants my beauty.” Tamaki said as he would be dramatic about it.

I got up and went to go get some more tea. When I arrived I saw Aya washing the dishes.

“Hey you flat chest!” I said.

“MY NAME IS AYA!!!” She yelled as she threw a plate at me.

I dodge it and said,

“Give me more tea.”

“Uhh can’t you see that I’m busy?” She said.

“And does it look like I care? Now make me some tea.” I said.

“I’ll do it later, let me finish.” She said as she was cleaning the dishes.

“Geez you’re too slow.” I said.

“THEN MAKE IT YOURSELF!!!”She yelled.

I went to the tea table and made my tea. Honey came in and said,

“Why are you guys yelling?”

“Because Hikaru is being an idiot!” She said as she pointed at me.

“No it’s because you are not doing your duties.” I said as I pointed at her.

“You guys fight a lot.” Honey said.

“Believe me, this is just the beginning.” I said.

*Aya P.O.V*

I finished everything I had to do. We were all waiting outside waiting for our butlers to come and pick us up.

“AY-CHAN!!!” Honey said as he hugged me.

“Ay-chan?” I questioned.

“He shortens our names all the time.” Mori said.

This is the first time I hear him talk. Wow, he has a deep voice. But I found it adorable how he shorten my name. I liked it although it sounds kind of weird.

Time past and everyone left except for me and the twins. I was sitting around the fountain reading a book. I looked at the twins and they were just talking, I couldn’t hear what they were talking and I wasn’t interested anyway. I saw that Kaoru went somewhere and left Hikaru alone. I went back into reading my book.

“Hey!”

I looked up and it was Hikaru standing in front of me.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” He asked.

“I don’t mind, but I’m scared that you’ll rub your stupidness on me.” I said sarcastically.

“Haha very funny.” He said as he sat down.

It was weird, why does he want to sit next to me?

“Where did your brother go?” I asked.

“He went to go get something at the convenient store.” He said.

“Isn’t that far?” I asked.

“A little, what are you reading?” Hikaru asked.

“It’s called ‘Teenagers’.” I said.

“Oh I’ve read that book, I read it at the plane when I was stuck with you.” He said with a small smile.

“That’s funny, you don’t look like the type who likes to read books.” I commented.

“Oh, are you saying that I’m dumb? Or that I look way to hot for a book?” He said with a smirk.

“Only the dumb part.” I said.

He smirk disappeared from his face. He hit my book and the book fell into the fountain.

“Oh no.” I said as I was trying to reach for it.

I couldn’t reach it so I went closer.

“You idiot you’re gonna fall.” He said as he hold my hips.

We ended up falling in the fountain. It was an awkward situation, Hikaru was on top of me. We stayed looking into each others eyes while the water soaked us. I was blushing and so was he, Hikaru was blushing more than I was.

“What are you guys doing?”

We looked and saw that it was Kaoru. He had a bag full of junk food. Hikaru and I saw each other then instantly pushed each other. I was still shocked about what just happened. Hikaru got out of the fountain, I got my book. When I turned around I saw Hikaru offering his hand to me, he wasn’t looking at me ‘cause he wanted to hide his blushing face from me. I grabbed it and he helped me out of the fountain.

“Wow you guys are really wet.” Kaoru said.

“No duuhh.” I said squeezing the bottom of my dress for the water could come off.

My butler came and he honked. I ran to the car and got in.

“Miss, you’re wet.” He said.

“Y-yeah I know.” I said awkwardly.

When I arrived at my home I went straight to my room. I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened between me and Hikaru. My heart is doing something that it had never done before, it was beating fast. All that was in my mind was Hikaru’s eyes, they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

*Hikaru P.O.V*

We arrived at our home and I went straight to my room.

“Hey Hikaru! You’re not gonna eat?” Kaoru asked.

“Uhh no, I’m not hungry.” I said.

*Kaoru P.O.V*

Is he acting this way because of what happened with Aya? I would understand that it was awkward, but I don’t want him to change like he did with Haruhi.

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I hid under my blanket thinking about the thing that happened with Aya. That was one of the most awkward situation I have ever been. But there is one question that I want an answer from. Why is my heart beating so fast? Maybe it’s because of the situation, not Aya. I just want to forget about this situation.