•Dread•

Not a song-shot because I can!
This is something I would do really early in the morning when I  just feel like writing.
Anyways, this is everything that comes to mind.

-

Autumn sighed as she ran a hand through her tangled, raven hair. Today, she would go back to Italy. She didn't know why, she was handed her things and told to board the closest flight. She had checked in nervously, biting the outer layer of her plump bottom lip.
She tapped her wedges across the cold, tiled floor and sat in one the waiting chairs in the corner, fiddling with the edge of her comfy sweater. It was black and it read "An asshole with feelings" across her chest. Her tail tapped against the leg of the chair, along with her foot. She wasn't ready to go back to her birth home, where she spent around eight years of her life, running around the streets, searching and stealing for anything that would give her what she needed.
She wasn't ready to see the wanted signs of her ten year old face, covered in cuts and bruises from her own mother.
She wasn't ready to walk past the grave of her father and sister that had been brutally murdered by her mother.
She wasn't ready to be screamed at.
She wasn't prepared.
Her thoughts roamed wildly, only making her shake harder. A hand tapped her shoulder, "Miss..? Are you alright?" A sweet voice asked, their voice merely a whisper.
Autumn's head jerked up immediately, her eyes wide and filled with tears as she shook her head, burying herself in the uncomfortable sheets.
The girl nodded, frowning. She looked at Autumn's bag, a black suitcase with buttons and pins galore. All sorts of bands, places and aesthetic-type quotes spattered like a piece of artwork across it. There was a tag, signifying she would go to Italy.
"A flight to Italy? Me too. Maybe we could sit together on the plane? My name is-"

-

HA CLIFFHANGER, BITCHES!!~

YOU SHALL SUFFER IN CURIOSITY UNTIL I CONTINUE!~
“ψ(`∇´)ψ