°Dear Theodosia°

(REUPLOAD)

The lyrics will be twisted-
I'm gonna get in you guys nerves with these angst and fluff things.
Max is a toddler in this.

Characters:
Autumn Akuma (Mine)
Max Diaz (Not mine)

━━━━━━⋆.·°''━━━━━━

In the middle of a room, sits a woman and her son. He sits in  her lap, back facing her as she plays with his hair.
"Ma, sing the song?" He asks, smiling and turning slightly.
"Of course, amore.. " She giggles, smiling brightly.
"My dear son, what to say to you? You have those eyes, and a lovely smile, " She sings, her son turning around to see her. She always meant the way she sung, passion and meaning flowing along with the lyrics.
"I will dedicate every day to you. Domestic life was never quite my style. When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart. "
She pauses to kiss the toddlers forehead, him giggling cutely.
"And I thought I was so smart. " She continued, "You will come of age with our young nation, we'll bleed and fight for you.. We'll make it right for you. " She took his cheeks in her hands, determination in her eyes as she smiled confidently.
"If we lay a strong enough foundation. We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you and you'll blow us all away, someday, someday!~" She released his cheeks, picking him up by his sides and stood up. She began to twirl around the room gracefully, her dress flowing around her legs as she held him close. Max giggled and laughed, wrapping his arms around her neck.
Autumn walked over to his bed, placing him on it. Max yawned, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh, Max, when you smile, I come undone... My son..." Max smiled brightly as her hand caressed his cheek lovingly. "Look at my son~ Pride is not the word I'm looking for.. "
She brushed a few locks of his hair out of his eyes, "There is so much more inside me now... Oh, Max you outshine the morning sun, my son... " He began to fall asleep, eyes half-lidded.
She wasn't finished with the song, but she smiled warmly. Kissing his forehead, she pulled up his covers. She stood up and walked to the doorway, "Good night, Maxie. " She whispered, clicking off the light and shutting the door, leaving a small crack as she left.

━━━━━━⋆.·°''━━━━━━

This chapter is adorable.
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Hamilton - Dear Theodosia
(Non-Requested)