Confession

JJK pov

Y/N doesn't talk to me. I feel sad, lonely and disappointed. She even doesn't look at me. I miss her already. What I have to do? I release a sigh. Y/N was laying while looking another place. I feel sleepy, so I lay down as well. Closing my eyes. Then I look at her again. But she was not there at her place. I stand up immediately and looking around. I walk around to find her but failed.

I say "call my name. Please. Where are you?"

Y/N pov

The Devils captured me again. I try harder to release myself but I failed. I remember something. The way when I in danger. I said while closing my eyes "Jungkook." For a sudden, I felt my body in someone arm like a bridal style. I open up my eyes. Finally, it's Jungkook. I look at him and put my arm around his neck. The master's devil was killed by Jungkook. He brings me back to our place by teleportation. He put me on his place.

JJK pov

Finally, Y/N have called me. I go to her as fast as I can. She was captured by those devils again. And I now remember that the Master will kill her soon. I do not expect today because I will send her early. I put her on my place and walk away. But my footstep, stop for a sec. I turn back to look at her. She was standing while looking at me with her worry eyes. I walk back to her and kiss her passionately. Y/N tears fall and respond to my kiss. I look at her and walk away.

I meet with Master. He says "goblin, why you disturb my business? She just a human. We don't have to fight like this for her. Let me finished her."
I release my power and say "just a human? Wrong! She is my girl"
Without talking too much, we begin the fight. I smash him like a dough. He punches me with his big hand. At last, I am the winner. The other devils run away, while I go back to Y/N.

She still standing in the same place while bitting her lips. As soon as Y/N saw me, she runs and hugs me. I hugged her back. Y/N ask "gwenchanha (you're okay)? I worry and scared. Gladly you safe."
I laugh happily while still hugging her and say "I find. I am a goblin-like your Gong Yoo oppa. I am the one who should worry if something happens to you."
Y/N smiling and try to walk away from me.

I grab her waist. Y/N look into my eyes. I say gently "I know I am a bad goblin. So I would like to fix my mistakes. I wanna say that I love you. I have a feeling on you since I looking for you when you lost and you hugged me. My feeling becomes true. It late to say but before you leave I want to confess to you."