Making You Mine - 7

I have been driving for three hours and I'm starting to feel tired. I see a sign for a gas station up ahead. "Callum, you're going to drive after this rest stop break."

Callum turns his head toward me. "Okay," he closes his eyes again and falls back to sleep.

"Lucy?" She looks at me. "Do you need to use the restroom?"

"Yes," she yells. "I've been needing to go for the last half hour."

"Lu," I scold. "You should have told us earlier that you needed to go. We're not that mean not to find some place."

She shakes her head. "I didn't see any signs while we were driving and there wasn't any turn offs during that time." She lifts up her water bottle. "I need to get more water."

Callum opens his eyes. "I can't sleep with the two of you talking."

A smile spreads across my face. "That's a good thing. You're driving shortly, Callum. I'm two miles from the gas station. You can fill up the car, while I get refreshments. Do you want anything?"

"A bottle of coke and some lollies. I need an extreme sugar boost while I tackle driving the rest of the way to Las Vegas."

I continue until I see a gas station and pull into it.

Finally! I really need a break from driving.

I park next to a gas pump and fill up the car. I grab my handbag from the back seat and walk into the gas station with my sister.

Lucy and I head in the direction of the bathroom. As we get closer to the restroom I see a line and we wait for our turn.

Looking outside I see Callum swipe his card through the machine. He puts the card back into his wallet and climbs into the car. He drives to the parking lot in front of the station. Stepping out of the car he walks into the station and sees me in the line.

Callum walks straight to the men's restroom and walks right in. He locks the door.

Lucy looks at me. "I'm going to use the men's once he comes out. I can't hold on any longer." She crosses her legs and starts jumping around.

A woman looks at my sister. "You could use the disabled toilet. That ones normally free."

Lucy looks at it. "I'm going to try it." She walks over to the door and opens it. "It's free." She yells, before slamming the door.

Callum walks out of the men's and he looks at me. "Do you want me to get you something to eat or drink? I want get out of here ASAP."

"Sure, can you get me a bottle of water, Pepsi max and some chocolate." I pull my purse out of my bag to give him the money.

Callum shakes his head. "I don't need your money, Cassie. Keep it and buy me something on the way home if you'd like."

"Okay," I watch him walk away.

Lucy walks out and she whispers to me. "You should use that bathroom. It's probably better than the one that you're waiting for."

I take her advice and use the one she did.

Once I've relieved myself I walk out of the bathroom and walk down the aisles until I come across the one that has tampons in it.