Chapter Fifteen- "I MIss You."

Chapter Fifteen

"I Miss You."

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             “Sophia wake up.”

          I awoke all of a sudden to Justin’s arm shaking me. Squinting my eyes into the darkness, I immediately sat up and looked up at the alarm clock, which read 4:30 AM. I knew then that he was leaving and I would have to say goodbye to him. For most couples a weekend would be no big deal but this is the first time Justin and I have spent any amount of time apart in a long time.

            “I don’t want you to go.” I muttered. Even though I just woke up, I could feel myself start to cry.

            “Baby don’t.” He soothed. I felt his hands start to stroke my back and he pulled me up into his lap. I was completely naked but how was I supposed to go a whole weekend without sex when I could barely go a day without it? We had to have sex before he left so we spent most of the night being awake and not sleeping.

            “I’m just going to miss you so much. It sounds stupid because it’s only two days but baby it’s gonna be so weird.”

            I pressed my nose into his shirt and brought my arms around his neck to give him the tightest hug that I could possibly give. This was way harder than expected.

            “I know it will.” He agreed. “But I promise you that I’ll call you as soon as I land and I’ll call you every chance I get. This is hard for me too.”

            Nodding my head, I pressed my lips against his and lingered there longer than usual to try and savor it. Even though I had Ben to keep me company, it felt like this was going to be the longest weekend of my life.

            “I have to go or else I’ll miss my flight, but I love you so much.”

            Placing me back underneath the covers, he leaned down to kiss my forehead and used his thumb to wipe away the remainder of the tears left on my cheek.

            “I love you too baby.” I whispered.

--------

            Looking myself over one last time in the mirror, I straightened out my pink sweatshirt and turned the lights off in the bathroom. Justin had called earlier to let me know he had landed safely but he had some business meetings to go to so I can’t get ahold of him until later.

            “Ben you ready to go?”
            I walked down the staircase and waited by the front door for him to appear. Tonight we were going to the movies to watch The Fault In Our Stars. Ben didn’t exactly want to go but I talked him into it because the book by John Green was phenomenal so the movie hopefully will be just as good.

            Seeing him walk into the foyer wearing a button down shirt and jeans, I smiled at him and opened the door. I just wanted to make tonight fun for Ben and try to forget about how much I missed Justin.

            As soon as the thought of him entered into my mind, I felt my phone buzz in the back pocket of my jeans and clicked to check it.

Message From: Justin <3

            So I’m in this meeting room right now and all I see is this huge desk in front of me and I can’t stop thinking about the day in my office with you. I am now horny because all I want to do is fuck you on top of it. I miss you.”