04. THE CHEAT

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅✩⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅✩⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER FOUR
THE CHEAT

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅✩⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

     BETH WOKE UP WITH A start. As she opened her eyes, she instantly saw four sets of eyes looking down at her in confusion and worry. She seemed to have been talking in her sleep, which was something she hasn't done since she was ten years old.

     "What?" She asked the four girls who looked at her as if she had been back from the dead.

     "You've been saying things, Beth. In your sleep." Said Hannah, while the others nodded at her statement.

     "What things?" She scratched her head as she slowly sat up. She took her time stretching as her friends told her about the things she said.

     "I don't know. You said, I think, that "they're coming," but I can't be sure." Said Susan. Beth could see slight fear in her eyes once she'd assumed who "they" are, since Susan had trusted Beth ever since their second year at Hogwarts.

     "Yeah, are you ill?" Alice held Beth's forehead to check her temperature. Which Beth weakly moved from her head, "I'm fine."

     "All right. Just tell us if you've fallen ill, Beth." Susan told her, the worry in her tone was clearly heard by Beth. She just nodded in response. She rolled off her bed, and headed straight to the bathroom.

She washed herself and then brushed her teeth, looking at the mirror as if something was not right. Something has changed and she knew what it was — her dreams. She haven't spoken in her sleep since she started going to Hogwarts. Although she couldn't remember what she had dreamt of at ten years old, she remembered, however, that it was something quite significant to her life.

The dream she had the night before was about her brother, Michael. It showed him battling with himself. He was struggling as if he doesn't know who he is anymore. In her dream, he was anxious and afraid. She didn't understand anything he was saying. The dream had upset her. She was beginning to think that maybe she should take the lessons her grandmother asked her to. She shook her head and tried to forget about the dream for the time being. She went out of the dormitories and headed straight to her first class.

     As she was walking through the halls, she saw Hannah and Ernie laughing. On their robes seemed to be a badge that bore the color red, then turned to green moving in a spiral pattern. Once she got closer she saw that the badge had the words "Support Cedric" which then turned into "Potter Stinks".