5- After effect

Nandini was sitting in Indian style with her head in her hands, head was lowered, and tears drops were constantly dropping from her eyes. When Manik reach to her he become worried to see her like that. "Nandini" he said, on which she looked up at him, but next words she said were strange to him, "Manik don't get bothered by this I am sorry for all this and i didn't called you Manik, I have called Mom but I guess they disturb you so sorry." She said wiping her tears she gave him small smile getting up from bed she moved towards cupboard, feeling little dizzy she held the wall and turned her back towards it she stands closing her eyes. "Kia hua are you fine?" Manik asked panicked. "Nothing." She said giving him small smile yet again she moved towards cupboard, Manik was helpless in this situation what should he do. Nandini was taking out clothes from cupboard when Manik came and stands behind her. "What happened with you?" He asked her. "Nothing happened all is fine." She said without turning tears started to make there way from her eyes. Manik turned her around and saw her face, he made face at it because he doesn't like anyone crying specifically her. "Why crying so much tell me, I'll listen to you, I'll not behave bad, tell me?" He said cupping her face, Nandini who was in need of his love was curving for long seeing his concern broken down putting her head on his chest cling on him fisting his shirt. "Mom dad Manik, aiyappa took them away from me, it's because of me I showed my sadness of being away from them, they were coming to see me what happened with them, I'm so bad." She said crying with hickups in between. "Sshhh... Think this way that they are in good place now, they both love you tum rogi na tou they will not be happy in heaven, stopping crying." He said rubbing her back. "But how can they leave me, I need them so much now why they left me alone at this time Manik." She started Crying harder, he made them walk till bed and let Nandini cry.

Manik tried to calm down Nandini, the crying and calming down session turned out long enough After an hour when a maid came to invite them for brunch Nandini was slept in his arms, adjusting her on bed rightly he had down for dinner. "Why were you with her?" With anger mukti spoke glaring at him, as soon Manik reached at the sight of his family and friends who were at dining table. "Thank you for your greetings sister." Manik said sarcastically sitting on his chair. "Why are you showing concern towards her, jab k we all know you will push her away again." Alya spoke "she's not well Manik, this games of yours will effect her later on" Navya said shaking her head on Manik, "Manik she adjusted with you now again you're starting your sick games with her." Mukti glare at him saying this, "hogya tum logon ka, mujhe samajh nahi ata what is wrong with you all, if I'm with her you have issues, if I'm not with her you have issues, if I show concern it's fake or best it's sympathy, like seriously let me be what's wrong with you all." He said getting up from his table and moving towards kitchen, not listening further nonsense.

"Thank goodness you awake let's eat dinner."Manik said entering in room with tray of food, as he saw Nandini awake and sitting still watching here and there. "Uthi nahi hoti tou uthana parta mujhe, but now that you are awake let's have dinner." He said setting tray on the table of there room. "You have dinner I'm not hungry." Nandini said looking down. "Arey you are not hungry we are tou hungry chalo chalo." He said pulling comforter from her and taking her hand he made her stand, without any protest Nandini stands, "fresh ho jao phele." Manik said careful he made her walk to washroom, after she went in Manik took out his phone to text his friends to come to his home so they can divert Nandini, and before Nandini could come he puts his cell in his jeans. "Done chalo eating time." Manik said taking her hand he made his way towards sofa set and table which were in there room, he made Nandini eat food properly as she was eating it.

"Hello sister." Dhruve said entering in Manik and Nandini's room, on which she gives him small smile. "How are you?" He Said taking her in brotherly hug. "fine you tell." Nandini said. "Fit as always kun nahi lag raha kiya?" Dhruve asked standing up one time turning around. "Arey I have also come to me her." Mukti said peeking inside the door. "Ignore sista talk to me." Dhruve said making Nandini to see only his face. "Don't be mean Alya is coming will not leave you." Mukti said jumping on bed beside. "How are you Nandini baby?" Mukti asked taking Nandini in hug "totally fine." She said hugging her back. "Surprise." Said Alya, Navya and Cabir entering in room with box of pizza, Chinese food and ice cream tubs. "Wah Matlab k aj mere room ki shamat hai." Manik said jokingly. "Like you going to clean the mess we will create." Alya said showing him her tongue. "How mature you are." Manik said pulling her checks lightly, pushing him away Alya to want to sit with Nandini. After that all of them spend time together watching movies and talking they all stayed with Nandini.