2 - event with them

"that's all you are gonna see in this album." Said Manik ending his speech. It was required for some channel and marketing process. Moving out of stage fab5 made their way Manik went to other side others made way towards bar. "hey ya Barbie." Cabir spoke as soon he saw Nandini sitting on one of the stools enjoying her vanilla milkshake "hey cab." Nandini said laughing a little "would you like to go on ride." He said coming closer to her. "Sure" "than hope in." Cabir said taking her in brotherly hug. "Don't tell me you two are gonna start that Silly Barbie Blah song" mukti said making bad face which cost both of them to laugh at her expression. "Nope." "No" They said together. "Thank goodness for that as this dress doesn't look like Barbie dress." Alya said taking sigh of relief. "Seriously alya thank goodness because they are not signing that dummy song" mukti said to alya taking Nandini in side hug. "Well at least baby you are looking gorgeous in this dress, Barbie or no Barbie you look like princess." Dhruve compliment Alya not leaving any chance to praise her. "Hello Mister Romeo oh I meant dhruve." Nandini said grinning. "Hello nandu." He said. "So all well?" He asked her as he is a brotherly figure for her after Cabir, about her and Manik all were well known with all the happing. "Totally fine I'm just excited." She said sipping milkshake. "Good we need to do shopping alot of it." Alya spoke "yup but online as Mom is so strict with all this." Nandini said. "Off course but for this na I'm introducing my new part of clothing line only for you exclusive." Alya told Nandini with over joy "I'm so happy for you chirpy." Nandini said With tears brimming her eyes "oh baby no crying." Cabir said "emotional hogai bs." She said wiping the few tears that have left her eyes. "Hota ha nandu bare bare shahron main chotu chotu btain hoti rehti hain." Dhruve said using her favorite actor's lines with twist of her words. With that laughing enjoy the night went tell.

"Hello Mrs Malhotra" a woman in forties come to Nandini as others have left for the dancing on the dance floor. "Hello." Said Nandini. "I'm Allison raipur." "I'm Nandini call me Nandini." Nandini extending her hand for hand shake introduced herself. "I know you I'm here for you to take some time to design interior of my dance and yoga studio in North it is situated." Allison spoke. "You can come over to my office for this" nandini said feeling nauseous she excuses herself and end up into restroom.

"Bacha you are exhausted call it off for today now." Niyonika creasing Nandini's head while speaking. "Little time than I'll be going." Nandini said giving her assuring smile with pale face. "Ever will you listen to me." Niyonika said faking anger than kissing her head and informing her to take care she left to mingle again. "Oh back with this drama of yours being good and all." A girl spoke to Nandini from back, ignoring her nandini kept looking here and there. "Acting brilliantly sweet won't win you him, as to much sweetness it self is poison." Girl said coming in front of Nandini. "Hello dear cousin." Nandini sarcastically spoke. "Hello is so out dated like you cousin." The other girl said. "You do remember being my cousin." Nandini again made an sarcastic remark. "Well who got a tongue now, I can say true colours of your are coming out." Girl said "off course after all I'm your cousin something's I have to learn from elder cousin right sister soha." Nandini said giving fake smile as she was really not feeling well now. "What are you here for anyways?" Soha asked "well I got special invite from Fab5 itself and I had to come any how too as I'm wife of one of there married band mate, Now excuse me elder cousin sister." Saying this Nandini move towards Fab5 to bid them good bye.

"I'll be going now." Nandini said after talking with Alya, Mukti and Navya for little "yar itni jaldi." Mukti said making sad pout "feeling tired now can't help it, kal ghr ao sab we will catch up it's been awhile." She said. "Me and Alya have no plans, Navya ko pocho." Mukti spoke as Alya was asking about something else from waiter. "Sure I'll be coming too." Navya said "we'll go to mall maybe aunty will allow you to go with us." Alya said "hope so." Than after talking she asked Shawn to bring car out they will be going. With that she left party.

"Raipur nothing to worry much she will for sure help you if she have said to come to office." Manik spoke "I will for sure will go there." Allison raipur said leaving him with his friends. "Why didn't she just said yes at once?" Manik said to his friends with annoyance. "Tou ose kia pta konsa hai ya kuch sai hai na you haven't introduced her." Said mukti "wese she did right it's her way of working, she never discuss work outside office" Alya said. "Nandini doesn't merge her professional and personal life, we all know this." Navya spoke. "Why are you both mum say you can also have say in it and take her side I even don't know you all are my friends or her's." Manik said in frustration. "Manik it's not about taking sides or who's friend is who." Cabir spoke. "Buddy you also know these little things and few months ago you also have adjust to the level." Dhruve said patting Manik's shoulder. "She was not fine at that time when your Mrs raipur was eating her brain uselessly." Navya said said snapping at manik. "She is always not fine." Manik mutters sadly but hiding it composed himself in anger "And is it her mistake, don't forget you have implied your self on her with your so called rights and everything from start of your relationship." Mukti spoke getting angry on him "your so called girlfriend have already made her feel not fine, so don't stress her any further by your rubbish talk." Navya spoke as she is Nandini's doctor too. "We are staying with Nandini today save yourself place for sleeping elsewhere cause your room is booked." Mukti said glaring at Manik. "Stopping being like this." He said looking at three of them as they were kicking out of room taking away the little bit time he spends with her. "Handle this not so cool party by yourself we will be moving." Alya said going towards exit with mukti and Navya following her foot. "Seriously I'll kill one of them one day, call Abhimanyu ask him to take devil sister of mine as soon as possible she is spoiling the other two man."Manik said drinking his wine in ago and asking for another one by signal.