4- caring??

"what are you saying Soha di?" Nandini said loudly leaving her cell phone from her hand Nandini walked out of her room. "Manik." Calling Manik loudly started walking fastly around in search of him. "Manik." She called him again with tears flowing from her and eyes which which she was wiping rapidly. Manik who was in living room stands and moved towards stairs. "Dehan se Nandini" Niyonika said to Nandini as she to came out of her room hearing Nandini's panicked voice for down stairs she warns her. "Yahan he hun aram se ao stairs hain Nandini." He said himself stepping on some of the stairs till then Nandini had crossed half the stairs. As soon they both reach to each other Nandini broke down, clinging of Manik, sobbing hard. "Nandini." Manik helpless turned his face towards Niyonika who shrugged her shoulder telling him she doesn't know the reason of her crying. Manik in circles his arms around her "what happened to you, are you not feeling well?" Manik said politely. On which Nandini said "soha di" but stopped after it pushing Manik away lightly. "Sorry" she said moving few steps and getting away from Manik. "Hua Kia hai?" Manik asked but Nandini didn't replied to him and taking side she walked towards Niyonika, going down from stairs as soon she reached to Niyonika she again started crying louder this time. Niyonika took Nandini with her made her sit on sofa, "kia hua mera bacha kun ro rai hai?" Niyonika asked Nandini taking her in hugging and creasing her hair's. "Wo soha di." Nandini spoke with hickups "kiya kara os ne bacha." Niyonika asked cupping Nandini's face, "she said that Mom Dad." Before complete her sentence a TCS person came. "Miss Nandini." He said looking towards both women's. "Kia hua, who let you in?" Manik made his way quickly towards the man. "Wo sir company ki policy hai k parcel jis ka osi ko dena hota ha, ap k office gya wahan receptionist ne ye address btaya tou yaha agya, Miss Nandini kahan hain un ka TCS hai." The man said, wiping her tears Nandini stands and made her way to the men "I'm Nandini." She said to him with little signature process she opened the parcel after the man left Manik was now beside her seeing her parents belongings, things fell from her hands, within few seconds Nandini to was to about to fall as she have faint but Manik on time hold her. "Nandini" he called her patting her checks but dare she responds to him.

"Is she alright?" Raj asked the. Doctor worriedly. "She get unconscious because of lots of crying the energy she had in her body was drained out. She will be fine take care of her." Doctor said Manik went with doctor to see off him. "She will be fine right." Manik asked to the doctor as they reach to the main gate "the news was shocking for her, in this condition people hide these type of news for person but in this case I understand because she is only daughter." Doctor said "what should I do Uncle wo phele he kam khana wagera kar rai thi, abi what you suggest?" Manik asked "soup, juice, oats and things she carved for, if she asked to anything that means that thing is needed in her system. Take care of her she listens to you." Doctors said as. Mvister Sinha was Manik's father's friend and family doctor he spoke to Manik clearly.

"Why the hell are you here?" Manik anger was on peek as he saw Soha arrived in late after at Malhotra mention "baby what happened?" She asked him. "Why did you do that?" He Said glaring at her. "Manik."she said lovingly coming towards. "Out of Nandini's house now." Manik said "you knew her condition I have warned all not to open up your months but you blindly in your revenge stopped this this this low. Why in the hell did you even called calling her" he asked "asking about health." Soha said casually. "Oh really never I have seen your so much love for her before." Manik said "you are fighting.." soha start but was cut between "shut it I don't want to listen get out right now. Ya guards ko bolaon." He said this loudly, getting scared Soha moved out hurriedly.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Manik asked the doctor. "She will be awake its just she need rest let her sleep when she will she will be fine nothing to worry about." Doctor sinha informed Manik as he have came to check up on Nandini second time. "What about her health subha se nothing she have eat subha he subha pta lgya tha." Manik asked folding his on chest. "Manik it's weakness only don't worry when she will be up make her eat she will be fine. Of anything just call me." Dr. Sinha said. "Thank you for coming over again." Manik said shaking hand "its alright Manik ishi bahane busy man arey father un k sath time spend hogya now take care of her bye." With that doctor left.

"Tu ne hume itna late inform kara hai" mukti glare at him, "kam se kam Navya ko tou inform kar sakte the na she is her doctor." Cabir said with anger. "Glares se kuch hoga nahi okay I was tensed subha se ab yad aya tha tou kara inform." Manik said getting irritated by there stares. "How is she buddy?" Dhruve asked "after getting news she is unconscious still now, doctor said she needed rest so let her be." Manik said keeping his head on sofa and closing his eyes.

"Mom" Nandini weakly spoke getting up from bed. "Ma'am you want anything." One of the servants who was assigned to be with Nandini till she is unconscious asked. "Mom kahan hai?" She said putting her head on headboard of the bed. "Ma'am I'll just call her." And the servant left to call Niyonika. "Sir Nandini ma'am is awake and asking for Niyonika ma'am." The servant who reached down saw Manik first so she informed him. "I'll go, bring juice and something to eat for Nandini." Manik said getting up, he look towards dhruve, mukti and cabir gesturing them if they want to come, "you go firstly, we will join alya or Navya ate he honge." Cabir said which Manik nodding his head went quickly to see Nandini. "And what hell happened to him?" Mukti said frowning seeing Manik's not so harsh or careless behavior towards Nandini...