Chapter 5 - nobody likes monopoly

Sophie's P.O.V

The house we pulled up to was nothing compared to the mansion.

"It looks like an abandoned motel." I voiced my thoughts stepping out of the car.

"It is." Mackenzie announced stepping out of the car before turning to help April out of the car. "But i fixed a few things up for you. Are you guys okay staying here while I'm off doing my stuff?"

"Are you going back to do you undercover mafia thing?" April asked.

"Yep, I gotta be a wife." She said.

Mitch rolled the wheelchair over towards Mackenzie and they let April sit back into it. Mackenzie waved goodbye to us and got back into her van.

"If you need anything just call." She said.

"Same to you." Kyle nodded and we watched Mackenzie drive off.

I turned back towards the motel. It didn't look in its best shape and I suspected there where probably asbestos (idk) in there. Guess we'll only find out when where all dying from lung disease.

"Let's go!" Blake commented loudy racing towards the motel.

We all followed after.

-

Mackenzie had left a few mattresses, blankets and pillows in one room. There was also a whole suitcase full of pasta with a pot (dontdodrugskids) and some matches. Lucy managed to somehow start a small fire with a bunch of broken bed legs and newspaper and we where able to make pasta for dinner.

Pasta sucks without sauce.

But we all ate it so yeah.

"I feel like a homeless person." Amaya said poking the pasta in her plastic bowl. We were sitting on the floor around the fire eating. We also had no forks so that also kinda sucked.

"Don't complain, a couple days ago we where in a mansion." Kyle said roughly.

"Those where the good days." Blake nodded his head as if reminiscing on past memories. He suddenly sat up and smiled getting up onto his feet. He walked to the corner of the room picking up something. It was a box. "A Monopoly box!" He exclaimed. "Mackenzie must've left it behind for us, incase we got bored." He sat back down in the circle with the box.

"Blake, Monopoly is a horrible idea." I said. "Do you know how many relationships have been broken because of this game."

"Its just a boardgame Sophie." Blake took the lid off the board and started setting the game up. Everybody moved in around the board.

"We have nine people and there is eight tokens." Amaya pointed out.

Kyle stood up and made his way over to the beds, making it clear he wasn't going to play.

"Okay then, let's play this." Joshua said and took the tokens out.

"I have dibs on car." Me and Blake said at the same time. I glared at him. "I'm having the car." I demanded.

"No, I am." Blake said narrowing his eyes at me.

"So it begins." Amaya mumbled and picked up the cat.

-

Amaya's P.O.V

"I swear to god Chris, you have no fucking reason to buy the train station. I already have the other three, if you buy this your just starting war." Mitch said.

Its been twenty minutes since we started.

"I'm buying it-"

"Fuck you, man!"

"Shut up, its my turn now!" I hissed and rolled the die. No. "I am not going back to jail!"

"You have to listen to the gods of chance with this." Sophie said and moved my token to the jail.

"Blake, stop trying to seduce me into giving you money." Joshua hissed. We had put him in charge of money.

"But I need it." Blake groaned. "I only have ahundred dollars left."

"How?!"

"I keep losing money."

Wrong. April kept stilling it. That's the only reasons she's winning so far.

"I am not paying everyone twenty dollars again!" Lucy sighed putting the card she just picked up down.

"This game is ruining everyone." I sighed.

The rest of the night was full of swearing and crying.

Hello. I know I am a shitty author for not updating in nearly three weeks. I apologize. I just had some family drama and my mum did not take it well so I had to be there for her. But everything is okay now. This update sucks I know but I tried to out as many jokes and stuff in there as I could.

But thanks for being patient.