I cleared my throat. "Someone called. I just looked." My muscles are shaking.

He approached my seat, took his cell phone, and looked at it. I moved a little away from him.

I grabbed my bag without looking at him.

"I'm leaving. I-I'll reconcile to Jenn. Thanks for the pasta."

His cell phone rang again. I'm leaving. I immediately turned around to get out, but he grabbed my arm. I leaned against his chest.

He handed me his cell phone, and I saw Cassy's name again.

Fuck, what does he mean?

"Answer it," he says. I could hardly move because we were so close.

I shook my head. I wouldn't like it. His cell phone keeps ringing.

"It's bothering you, right?"

"N-No."

"Fucking answer it." He tightened his grip on me. Gosh, is he like this?

I shook my head again. He heaved a sigh, and with no care, he 'threw his cell phone. It crashed somewhere! I didn't know what happened anymore because he kissed me hard. An electricity voltage immediately flowed through my system because of what he did.

I seemed deaf to my heartbeat. I slowly closed my eyes and responded to his kiss.

My head almost receded from the violence of his kiss. I was shocked when he suddenly pushed me onto the sofa.

I moaned as his hand entered my skirt.

"Fuck." I close my eyes tightly and bite my lip very hard.

All the pain I had felt before was gone. That was replaced by smoky heat.

He suddenly stopped and covered my thigh.

"What the actual fuck?" Hearing Radleigh's voice made me close my eyes tightly.

"Bullshit! Do you know how to knock? "Clinton's voice was angry.

I hid behind Clinton out of embarrassment.

Rad chuckled playfully.

"Uh. I know the password. You forgot?" He said.

Clinton rubbed his neck and turned to me.

He leaned closer.

"Go to my room." His whispered.

Radleigh whistled and grinned.

"Fuckboy move, huh?" Rad teased Clinton.

We spent the whole day watching different types of movies in his room. It was even more embarrassing because Radleigh saw us.

We watched horror, love stories, action films, and cartoons. He would be quiet and bored beside me if I screamed in fear.

His remorseless appearance menaces me much. He's like something: dark, rough, and ruthless.

"Kylie looks," said Jenn. She pointed out to me a man coming towards us.

I wanted to roll my eyes. We're sitting at Starbucks right now, Jen and I.

"Good morning." Jedd greeted us. Jedd is a varsity player: Damon's friend and my suitor.

He has been courting me for months. But, no. I wasn't interested. But even if he has everything, I'm not interested.

"Hello! Good morning!" Jenn greeted him, too.

He smiled and sat down next to me. Even then, we used to get together at parties and school events. In high school, we also used to hang out. It's just that now it's not so much.