You're not going to believe this

After Two Million Years, the chosen one Biscuit has RISEN FROM THE DEAD!

>< oh man where do I start??

An apology maybe?

IM SORRY GUYS

Kill me?

LOL JOKE!

dont do that.

I am truly sorry, I haven't uploaded in for ages and people have just been like wtf man!? where you been!? but im here with a new chapter and I've decided to throw in another little surprise in there :)

Well hope you enjoy the chapter, tell me what you think :) *gives every loyal fan a golden biscuit* Try it! they're awesome XD 

Biscuit xxx

Tempted

You're not going to believe this

[Rachel’s POV]

“Good Morning Love” I watched Erick as he sat at the end of the glass table breakfast already laid out enough for 5 people.

“Morning Rachel” he didn’t even glance up as he took a sip of his coffee and flicked through another page on his newspaper.

“Sleep well?” I asked in desperation hoping this would start a conversation.

“Not really” he sighed; I could tell he wasn’t lying. He had dark circles around his eyes and his hair was a mess.

“Work?”

“Yeah...work” he closed his eyes and took another sip of his coffee.

His phone went off breaking tension to the familiar silence that was always shared between us, he picked up with a monotonous “Hello?”

“Oh, hey Steven” his voice was lifeless and dull, yet somehow it sounded 10x brighter than when he’s talking to me.

I crumbled a little bit more inside.

“Serious? By how much did we sell?” his voice picked up a little bit.

“Miss Kelly?” a small head popped around the entrance, wide eyed and adorable.

“Shit!” my head snapped towards the hissing, Erick was rubbing his pants furiously with a napkin

“What happened?” I asked, taking note of some of the coffee spilt onto the table

“What do you think happened? I spilt coffee on my lap”

Erick wasn’t one to carelessly pour hot drinks on himself “How did you manage that?”