Prolouge

Hi guys Biscuit Here!

this is the prologue tempted! the new chapters continuing on from His New Toy.

If you are a new reader STOP you will not understand so go back and read His New Toy :D

If you are a old reader HIYA! you will probably not understand what this prologue means but you will eventually. I would just like to hear your thoughts on where you think this story is going.

Anyway Make sure to Vote and comment

Peace out A town down

Biscuit xxxx

[Prologue]

“I only want the best Mr. Foreman”

 “Of course, Ms. Kelly. We’ll send seven of our best technicians to be at your place of residence by Monday”

“Seven? I don’t want seven strangers coming to my house. I only want one”

 “One? With all due respect Ms, you have fourteen devices that are all infected with The Level One Virus, All with the virus lurking in different places, it’s extremely hard to find and even more complicated to remove and we’re doing all of this without trying to remove any of your personal stuff. Sending 7 of our technicians will take about 2 weeks all of them spending about 4 hours straight on one computer or laptop. If I send one then that will take about three months!”

 “Three months is way too long! I thought this was the best company in the world when it came to everything computers?”

 “ElectricZone is the best company when dealing with computers ma’am!”

 “And your telling me your best technician will take three months!?”

 “Our average technician would take three months; our best technician on the other hand would only take a month. He’s extremely quick but there are so many problems with this like-“

 “Like what?”

 “Well he’s due to resign next week.”

“I don’t care Mr. Foreman if he’s resigning today or next week. I want him to fix my computers all day one by one do you understand?”

“I do but he has other clients and he can’t work for you all day he has a home to go to.”

“I don’t care about his other clients and he can pack a bag and stay here.”

“Ms. Kelly, are you seriously suggesting that one of my employees should sleep at your house!?”

“Mr. Foreman, do you know who my fiancée is?”

“I...I do Ma’am”

“Are you sure? Because you have seemed to have forgotten! Don’t make me get him involved! He’s not too happy with his laptop crashing so he won’t have a problem shutting you down and all your little offices around the globe. Now I want this technician at my house Monday Morning with his bags packed. Okay?”

“Okay Ms. Kelly”

"Now what's this guy's name?"

"His name?"

"Yes! his name! or does he not have one!?"

"Maxwell ma'am, Maxwell Evans."