Part♡3

He recognised me as Alena Decker, from the hit series that played on T.V. I was a singer, a songwriter and an actor too. Still, the fame hadn't gotten to me...Back to Sam, he mentioned something along the lines 'I'm in Kualalumpur...' I just thanked the lords above for keeping him in Asia. But, his last sentence caught my breath: 'I'm a fan.Love, Sam Carter.' All I said to myself was: Sam Carter, you've just stepped into my life again and I won't let you go!' Without any hesitation this time I sent him another e-mail.

'Hey Carter, I'm fine thank you. I'm glad you're a fan. My next sentence will be hard to believe; but the picture i'm attaching should do the trick. I'm Alena Rose, yes the same idiot that wanted to jump off the Uni building, the idiot that you used to have water balloon fights with. I know you're wondering if I changed my name. No! My name was ALWAYS Alena Rose Decker, just that I used Alena Rose in Uni. I have one question Sam. Why did you leave the night before graduation? Please answer Sam, it's been haunting me for three years. Why??? Love, Al'

I signed off with Al this time. He used to call me Al because in Sam's dictionary Alena was too long. Not that minded though. Oh! The good times. I attached a picture we had taken in a photo-booth at the mall. Me sticking my tongue out while Sam winked. It took the boy fifteen minutes to reply. The longest fifteen minutes of my life.

'Al? My idiot Al? I never thought you would use my e-mail. I left you just like that. Im sorry. I did it all because I loved you Al and I knew that if I couldn't tell and if I did you'd end up with a broken heart. So I left. I left a note the head. saying that I had a family problem( although you know I'm from Spain and i came to Malaysia :) )and to send my degree home. Al, I did it because I knew I'd hurt you. I already did I guess, Im sorry. I knew that I wasn't the right for you. I left for you, I love you not as Alena Decker but as Al.'

That was his e-mail. My tongue was tied. I just kept staring at my laptop screen. He loved me. Sam James Carter loved me back. I couldn't be happier at that moment. Nothing in the world could bring me down. But, he left his degree for me? His graduation day, for me?. It really broke my heart. How could he?