Part♡1

I once had a dream. It was a dream unlike any other. But back then it was just a dream, today its a dream that came true. A dream that one day i'd find someone; someone that would complete me. Just like my mum used to say 'keep fighting lil' girl' I kept fighting. Fighting to fulfil that dream. Mum left me, everyone I had left me. Dad passed away during the 9/11 attacks and mum...she died of cancer. It all happened in England. I guessed England wasn't the country for me; my parents died there, I got sent to foster care- where i got beaten up-nothing seemed right in England. So I left the country. I left to Beijing, miles and miles, away from the place I called home.

But Beijing had another story for me. A story i'll keep with me for the rest of my life. My main purpose of coming to Beijing was that I could kill myself, I could end it all. No one would care because no one knew me. Someone changed it all. I met him in my first month of University. I'd lived my life and did more things with him, then people do in their entire lives. Sam James Carter. He wasn't the sweetest person at the start, a complete douche. Unlike any other cliché story, we met in some weird circumstances.

It was six months before graduation; I just couldn't take the bullying anymore. I felt so lonely, so devastated, so broken that I just didn't know what to do anymore. I was standing on the roof of the science block-that was four stories high-ready to jump off. I knew this was it. Little did I know that someone wanted to smoke that night and decided to show up too. It was Sam. Sam stopped me that night, I hated him.Days passed, each day he gave me a reason to live.For six months I felt alive again.

The night before graduation, I went to his room to talk to him. A habit I picked up over the six months. It was 11:11 in the night, which meant the teachers would be asleep. When I finally got his dorm room, the door was open. I thought that he must have forgotten to shut it. The second I stepped inside a million thoughts rushed to my mind.