The nightmare begins ( WE REACH 1K BOI'S!!!!!)

Holy hell we reached 1k readers, that is fucking amazing. Thank you all so much, slow updates.I'm so sorry but that's how the life of a writer is, I do have this book planned out and it's slightly different from the game actual plot because well the game is still ongoing. Soooo yeah, again thank you all soooo much and hope you enjoy this horrible chapter

____________________________

"You all really don't have to do this" Uni said as he was cleaning out the bottom level, "No we are your friends and we will help you, also this makes a great vlog" Ashlie said as she was recording this bottom clean up. Uni had to bit back a growl, the redhead was annoying and he was wondering why his master would want her of all reasons.

Tommy was also slightly annoyed because Jon was here, he would be fine if Nick was just here but no the whole gang had to come along. Great, just great.

"Just tell us what we need to do" Cory said as he scratched Uni's ears making him purr lightly. The inu couldn't complain if the camera face was the one in charge, he loves this idiot and always will. No matter if he's in a relationship or not.....well that part is where is master comes in.

After all he said he'll do anything for his little lamb

"You and Ashlie go to the west wing to help clean out the pipes, Tommy will take you" Uni said making the emoji mask groan silently. He was about to say something but the inu's glare silenced him, he has no position to complain. Uni gives him the orders and he follows them, at least he hasn't given him any ugly orders to follow unlike that crazy bastard who orders him around daily.

Ugh how he wishes he could just stab him in the heart....if he had one

"No wait on second though Nick trade places with Cory", that was music to Tommy's ears. Wait did Uni suddenly have pity on him or a change of heart, whenever he does this there's always a catch. No he'll think about it later, "This way Nick and Chick" Tommy said leading the way, "TF he just call me" Ashlie said loudly as she followed the two.

"Dawn, Cory and Jon. Follow me, I have something better for you"

"Alright what are we doing" Dawn asked as Uni lead the way into the dark inky studio, 'So blindly trusting' Uni thought as he opened the door and walked deeper into the studio.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh gross" Nick said as his sleeves of his blue dress shirt were now stained with ink, he doesn't mind the stain his shirt was stained millions of times but the smell. The smell is what was bothering him the most, he can't describe it but it smells like something died down. Even Ashlie was struggling with the smell, it was killing her slowly inside, like Nick when playing dead by daylight. But strangely Tommy didn't seem bothered by smell, no he worked diligently as he wiped the ink off his face with his arm.

"Almost done" Tommy said as he pushed a broken pipe on the walls, that was causing the ink spill. He'll need to fix that when he gets a hold of the correct tools, Tommy looked over as Nick who was grossing out from the ink and Ashlie who was leaning against the wall. "Hey Tom" Nick asked making the blonde look at him, "Me and Ash are going to Applebees after this, wanna come".

Tommy smiled, "sure". Ashlie giggled, "Fancy dinner date" she yelled throwing her hands up in the air. Tommy turned away and gave a silent sigh, of course she'll think it's a date. Though he won't mind an actually date with Nick, not like that will ever happen to someone like him. Ugh where is Uni and why hasn't he started the mission, does he have to everything for the love struck inu.

Guess so

"Hey Nick, Ash wanna see something cool" Tommy asked making them both look up at him. Boom, simple hook line and sinker, they're such idiots but he loves one idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I need to find a way to get rid of Dawn and Jon' Uni thought as he sorted through old papers he found, he tore them to small pieces and dropped in the trash can next to the desk. He could hear Dawn and Jon talking to themselves while Cory was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Uni growled lightly, guess this plan will have to start early, Uni took a deep breath to calm himself as he walked out of the abandoned office.

"Hey guys wanna see something cool, it's called the ink machine"

__________________________

So I'm make a Q/A for 1k special

You can ask me anything relating the book, sorry but no personal question directed to me. I'll do that next time but now I'm open for any questions about the book.