Chapter 16: ROYALTY

The dragon came back through the portal. The dragon then landed in the garden of the house. "Your ba-" Kana frooze. Her parents got off the dragon and unloaded the suitcases. "Kana, Ruka" her mother waved. Ruka huged her and Kana stood there. She jumped onto the dragon after the stuff was unloaded.

Kana flew off with the dragon. Ruka and her parents took the stuff inside. The dragon took Kana threw the portal and she back in front of Skystorm Line College. Everyone woke up and seen Kana with the dragon. "K-Kana, the d-dragon" a boy asked. Risa ran up to Kana and huged her. "I can't stay for long I came back for Risa" Kana said.

Risa got her stuff and puts it on the dragon. An officer grabbed Kana from behind. Kana got mad. "Let go off me" Kana yelled. "Let go of the Princess Of Secrets" the dragon said. The officer didn't let go and everyone screamed 'PRINCESS!!!'. Kana transformed into a princess and the dragon was proud and she killed the officer.

 Kana transformed into a princess and the dragon was proud and she killed the officer

Kana put Risa onto the dragon and then she got on. "I will see you all next time I visit" Kana said. Everyone noded. The dragon opened the portal and flew into it. They arrived back at the house. "Huh? Risa!" Ruka waved. Kand helped her down. Ruka huged Risa happily. "So Kana your a princess?" Risa asked. Kana noded.

Ruka looked at Kana and she seen her new look. "Princess ehh" Ruka smirked. "Im Royalty" Kana said. Her parents screamed "ROYALTY". Kana forgot to tell them. "Kana since when were you royalty?" Her dad asked. "Kana was born into royalty since she was born,  until she was taken away by a figure in black and was brought to the Mitsuki family" the dragon explained.

Her parents never remembered that day at all. Kana then went into the house and got unpacked. Risa knocked on the door. "Come in" Kana said. Risa walked in and saw the size of her room. "This is the biggest room i have ever seen" Risa said. "Thx" Kana said.