Chapter 8: Auditions

Kana and Ruka heard the alarm and got into their clothes. Since its auditions for the Battle Of Music. Kana didn't know everyone voted for her to run. They both got a piece of toast. Kana had her backpack and violin. Ruka didn't say anything. They both headed to school. Ruka looked behind them but once she looked back Kana was walking roof to roof.

"Kana how did you get up there?" Ruka yelled. Kana looked down. "What the- i dont know" Kana yelled back. Everyone looked at Kana and was confused. Kana ran off the roof and everyone screamed. Once she jumped she did a front flip landing right in front of Ruka. Everyone asked  if she was okay and she said she was.

They ran to school and Ruka seen Kana limping. But she never said a word. They got to school and the freshman went to the main hall. "Alright, so i got the results, the contestants are: Hairi Hatsumi, Chiyo Kari, Risa Saki and finally Kana Mitsuki" the principal said. Kana never knew who voted her to run. "Kana Mitsuki vs Chiyo Kari and Hairi Hatsumi vs Risa Saki" Mrs Merkel said. Everyone cheered for Kana.

Hairi and Risa went first. Chiyo went on stage. She brought a piano with her. She thought of the song to do and placed her fingers on the keys. Chiyo started to play the piano.

Everyone cheered after Chiyo finished. She left the stage with the piano and said good luck to Kana. Kana walked on the stage and everyone cheered loudly. Kana rested the violin on her shoulder and placed the bow gently on the strings. She started to play the violin.

Everyone cheered more better than Chiyo. "Alright, all contestants to the stage" Mrs Merkel asked. Hairi, Risa, Chiyo and Kana went onto the stage. "The two contestants going to the finals are... Risa and Kana" Mrs Merkel said. Everyone cheered for Kana and Risa got jealous.

Everyone got home. "Mom, dad Kana got into the finals, there is a consert tomorrow and your invited" Ruka said. "Really? Wow we will come" her mom said. Kana was tired and passed out on the floor. Ruka checked her pulse. It was still there so she carried her to bed. She said goodnight and layed Kana down on the bed.