Chapter 1: Childhood

On an amazing, beautiful, warm, sunny morning; at six-fifty a little girls dad walked in with the mother and woke the girl up.

"Ready for your first day of primary school?" The mother asked.

"Yes of course I couldn't stop dreaming about it, but the best thing is that my dad is going to be the principal of the school I'm going to, and my mom will be my teacher!" The little girl replied extremely happily.

The girl walked over to her closet and took out the selected clothes for the day. The girl was finally seven and was able to attend a Primary school. Her eyes were the prettiest shade of green and the length of her golden blonde hair touched her shoulders. She put on a honey colored long-sleeved top and a dark navy green skirt. The girl went over to her desk and grabbed two white bows, having her mom assisted her with the hair do. Her mother ever so gently brushed the girls hair and clipped the decoy in her natural beauty.

"You are officially ready for school. Now go get some socks on and we will make you your most favorite breakfast." Her mother said in a soothing voice.

"May I guess what the breakfast is?" The excited seven-year old asked with a smile on her face.

"Go ahead." Her father replied while tickling her.

The girl giggled, calmed down and finally asked the question. "Is it the most amazing food ever?"

"It is!" Both of her parents spoke while clapping.

Both of the little girls parents went downstairs and prepared the breakfast while the seven-year old got her white socks and put them on. She grabbed her bunny backpack off of her door knob and exited her room, walking down the stairs.

The joyful blonde walked into the kitchen to see that her parents were still in the process of making breakfast

"How about you go get your stuff together." The girl's mother suggested.

"Okay mom." The girl replied cheerfully.

The ecstatic girl got her books and pencil-case placing them in the bag. The mother gave the girl her lunch box and when the girl looked inside she had discovered that her lunch was placed strategically to take the shape of a bunny.

"Thanks mommy." The girl spoke gratefully and hugged her mother, getting a warm embrace in return.

"You're welcome bunny hop." Her mother replied with a loving voice.

The girls mother went back to finishing up the final touches on the breakfast and the little girl finished getting ready for her first day of kindergarten

"Breakfast is nearly ready Kana." The father spoke as he set the table.

"Okay dad." The girl replied letting her father aware that she had heard him.

Kana put her school bag by the door, slipped her shoes on, and tied the strings. The thoughtful seven year old placed her parents shoes by the door for when they all were off to the school.

"Bunny hop, time for breakfast." Her mother spoke to from the dining room.

"Coming!" the girl replied walking into the room.

Once she walked in her favourite song was put on causing the little girl to smile cutely. Her parents got the camera out and took a photo.

"Are you excited?" Her father asked.

"Of course I can't wait to make friends!" The delighted little girl replied.

The parents covered the girls eyes and directed her to the direction of the table. They counted down from three and removed their hands to leave the girl surprised and grateful to see her favourite breakfast set out on the table.

 They counted down from three and removed their hands to leave the girl surprised and grateful to see her favourite breakfast set out on the table