Ch 11: First Day At UA

Beginne am Anfang

Everyone looked at one another before Nezu once again spoke "All in favor of training the boy?" Nezu asked raising his very own small paw. Soon the others followed suit only a few disagreeing with the principle."Majority vote rules that he will be enrolled into UA, he will have supplementary classes separate from the others where we will train him to be more like a hero....knowing his capabilities I will request one of the top ranking heroes for help. That is all for this meeting are there any questions regarding the young man or his courses?" Nezu asked looking around the room to see one hand raised, surprisingly it was the frail man beside him. Giving him a nod All Might cleared his throat.

"If we do train him and he ends up turning on us what will we do with him....where will he be taken?" All Might asked looking at his hands that seemed to be sweating from his nervousness.

"Well....if that problem ever does arise I have a plan it's the same solution as we had for All for One. This young man has a similar level of threat and I hope you are all aware of that, if the need ever arises we must all be ready to take him down immediately..."Nezu said trailing off towards the end. A heavy atmosphere fell on the room, the thought of having another All for One to fight against was terrifying to the heroes. Though for such a young child to have that power was even more so, because he can still grow so much stronger.

After that everyone packed up and left, Nezu finished up the last minute preparations for Izuku and made sure everything would run as smooth as possible. Two days passed and the morning sun rose high, hours earlier Nezu had gotten Izuku ready. One compromise Izuku had to make was that the uniform that he was wearing had to be weighted. The entire weight of the uniform was the same as two All Mights, Izuku couldn't run very fast, nor could he really do anything combat related which scared him a bit. Not being able to move how he'd like, not being able to escape if needed this was extremely nerve racking. 

"Are you sure it has to be this heavy?" Izuku asked looking over at Nezu, who in return only nodded his head. Izuku continued to follow Nezu as he was guided around the school, every hero they passed by gave Izuku a threatening glare. Though Izuku had grown accustomed to things like this, others had always looked down on him. There was not one moment in his life that someone had looked at him as an equal.

"Alright this concludes the tour of the school, now Izu there are a few thing I want you to know before you begin your first day here at UA. Firstly your name is Izu Tsukauchi and you are the only son of detective Tsukauchi. Secondly you will have extra classes after lunch that continue until six pm. The only classes that are normal that you will have are the basic courses for the general department. Other than those you will have all advanced placement courses and combat training. Are there any questions that you may have mister Tsukauchi?" Nezu asked looking up at Izuku with a kind smile. Izuku just shook his head and started going to his first class, as Izuku walked through the halls many students couldn't help but stare. Izuku walked with excellent posture and extreme confidence, a bored expression only added to has attractiveness. Many of the girls, even some boys, couldn't control the steaming blushes that crept up onto their cheeks.

By the time Izuku made it to his class there was a mass of students that had followed him. Izuku started to feel slightly nervous not because of the mass of students but rather what might happen. Memories of middle school and elementary filled his mind, all the bullying and all the abuse. Izuku took a deep breath and shook his head clearing his mind, maybe nobody would care and just leave him alone. Izuku only hoped for the best when he quietly opened the door trying not to gain anyone's attention. Unfortunately luck wasn't on his side, all eyes turned to Izuku and the students that had followed him. Izuku gave a half smile and a small wave making almost everyone blush at just how handsome he was. Izuku didn't really know what to think no one had ever looked at him like this before. Shutting the door behind him Izuku made his way to the back of the class going for the only empty seat. When Izuku sat down he got to see all the students that were starring at him throught the windows on the side of the classroom.