You Don't Always Get What You want

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT!! THIS CONTAINS MENTION OF RAPE, DEPRESSION AND SLIGHTLY SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!!  I do not go in detail but it is there so beware!!(there is a reason I have this labeled as mature 17+)

The streets were drowned in so much noise. Children screaming and laughing in joy and excitement. The adults sang at the top of their lungs while they drank to their hearts content celebrating the beginning of a new year. The lights danced in the streets illuminating the city in an array of beauty. Yet this wonderful playground that seemed to be fill with only joy and happiness hid a very rotten underbelly . While many of the men began to get drunk beyond their senses, they began to act on desires. These drunken men headed to the brothels that were in the center of the city.

Soft green curls that bounced gently, beautiful green orbs that looked around frantically for a way out. His creamy porcelain skin looked so gorgeous in the red light that glowed so gently in the closed off room. The walls were decorated with elegant water paintings of women and flowers. Yet the things that were done within these walls were not as elegant or gracious. Gasps and screams of unwanted pleasure rang out in the room. A young teens face was push up against the floor with his hips in the air. The man towering above him was ingrosing himself in the extreme pleasure and ecstasy that filled his body. The young teen that was under him was panting and crying out, his body going completely against his will. The young teens hands were bound to the floor by heavy chains, his body already covered in a disgusting white liquid.

A dark crimson liquid poured out from his frantic green eyes. Once the man above Izuku had finished he left the young teen to lay on the ground, while his body trembled and his mind was void of any thought. Izuku felt completely disgusted with himself, he didn't want any of this yet his body gave in every time someone touch him. No matter how many times he said no and to stop they never listened no matter how much he pleaded and begged it never stopped. The tears finally stopped when the door opened. It was the madam her purple eyes glowed in the dimly lit room.

"Get up, you fuckin' whore." The madam growled down at Izuku as she lit a cigarette. Izuku reluctantly did as he was told, knowing that if he disobeyed there would be worse consequences. The woman unlocked Izuku's hands then left him shutting the door behind her. Izuku sat in the room completely disgusted and angry with himself, he was so weak he couldn't even protect himself from these men. He couldn't fight back, all he could do was let them hold him like a woman and cry out, even if he didn't want any of it. Izuku's head shot up when he heard the door open, he expected it to be the madam but it wasn't. It was another pig that had come to hold him. As the man began to approach Izuku his heart started to pound, his lungs started to clinch tightly making it almost impossible to breath.

When the man was only inches away from Izuku, the young teen realized that the heavy chains that once bound him were no longer on him. Without thinking he moved, he immediately went for the throat. Izuku's teeth sank into the tough flesh of the man before he pulled back ripping out the man's throat completely. The large man fell to his knees only making a light thud that no one could hear.

Izuku took this chance and escaped out the window that was in the room. He was covered in blood and cum. The tiny outfit that he wore was ripped and torn, Izuku immediately went to the alleys and jumped into one of the dumpsters. The young teen wiped himself clean of the unwanted liquids and changed into a pair of ragged clothes. The black shirt that he wore had several holes and the jeans weren't any better. He grabbed a half eaten sandwich and got out making sure to get as far away from the area as possible. The young teen finally relaxed once he was at the edge of the city on top of a cliff that let him look at the beautiful lights. As the young teen sat there, he watched the fireworks. Memories started to flood his mind, good and bad. It seemed that another year had passed him by, along with so much blood. Izuku looked down at his hands a bright red firework going off at that exact moment. Izuku let a small chuckle escape his lips as he watched this happen.

" How could I ever wash my hands of this life?" Izuku asked himself while he looked back up at the fireworks. He didn't want any of this, he didn't want the blood shed, he didn't want the pain, he didn't want the memories.....he just wanted it all to end but in this world you don't always get what you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay guys I know that this was super duper short but I really didn't want to go in detail on that ish. This special will help explain a few things later on so just remember that, it'll come in handy. Anywho I hope you all enjoyed and please comment, and let's all welcome the new year :)