Chapter Nine - Amusement

Start from the beginning

“Did you see him?” he howled, his voice bouncing with laughter, as he pointed outside, “you stabbed him in the fucking neck! In the neck! You! A woman! He’s…” he broke into more laughter, slamming the door behind him and capering over to her, “fuck Chica, you killed him! But you didn’t just kill him, you knifed the little fucker in the neck! I’m surprised! Wow! Like, wow!”

How was this funny? How on earth, did he find this at all funny?

Katerina shook her head, watching in bewilderment, as her chaotic capturer controlled his laughter, snapping a tear from his cheek, whilst muttering to himself, “that’s fucking crazy!”

“Seriously now,” he snapped, his tone more harsh, shaking his head and shoulders whilst sauntering over to Katerina. He chuckled and snatched Katerina by her arm, she yelped as he hauled her up. Her knees wobbled as she staggered on her gashed feet. “What shall I do with you?” he teased, taking a strand of her hair and curling it around his thumb, “you have angered me.”

“Fuck you Vaas.” She spluttered out, flashing her eyes away from his horrid face.

She flinched to the sudden slap Vaas delivered to her arm. His hit was brusque and made her skin throb. “Am I not being generous?” he barked, grasping Katerina’s chin and yanking it to his direction, “do you want me to fucking kill you?” “Well fucking do you?”

Her lip juddered; she was still dreadfully afraid of the distressing thunder in his angered voice. Though she wanted to show no fear, she couldn’t cease her lip from trembling, or her body from shuddering, or her eyes from shutting or her heart from racing. She shook her head, but that didn’t appease him. He struck her again, shaking her abruptly in by her arms.

“No, I’m sorry!” she managed to finally mutter.

She was heavy in his arms, hardly able to bear the sharp pain that rushed up her feet when they touched the wooden surface. He held her gaze, eyeing her shiny, sapphire orbs, her slender nose and her luscious rouged lips. His thumb trailed up her cheek and grazed across the wound engraved in her luminous skin. She winced, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as he touched it.

“I’m afraid that’s gonna’ scar Chica,” he sighed, brushing the blood off her cheek gently with his thumb.

Her eyes fluttered open, glaring directly at the man who studied her carefully like a prize, caressing her cheek and jaw with his thumb. His hands trailed down to her collarbone, she flinched to the touch and he chuckled, roughly clutching onto the back of her neck and pulling her head towards his. She shook her head irately, as his lips leaned into hers, ceasing her angered yells of protest. His left hand grasped her waist as the other trailed up to the back of her skull where he tightly snatched a curtain of her hair and laced it in his fingers. Katerina winced, growling into his mouth in rile, pushing Vaas’ shoulders with her fists and the palms of her hands, but he didn’t move. Her skull smashed against the wood of the shack walls – unable to move with Vaas’ steaming, raved body pressed up against her. With a grin, he savagely sunk his teeth into her bottom lip, until blood trickled down her skin. She growled and bawled into his mouth, unable to liberate her lips from his, smashing Vaas harshly with her fists and shuddering to the horrific crunching noise in between the savage's teeth. He drew back slightly, breathing heavily into her mouth, “that’s for biting me,” he purred, a corrupt cackle erupting from his lips. He laughed, leaning his lips back into her. Then the unthinkable happened. Something Vaas nor even Katerina expected. With anger, and resentment boiling up inside Katerina, as if she was a hot kettle ready to explode, she quickly brought up her fist and clouted the savage in the jaw. He stammered backwards, shaking his head, dazed from the ordeal.

Now would normally be the perfect opportunity to dash away - a sort of “hit and run” - but Katerina just stood there, traumatized on what she just did. She stood frozen, as if she had be turned to rock, glaring at her hands – her mouth dropped and fell wide. Did I really just do that? Shit, did I just do that?

Her eyes flashed to the enraged pirate that snapped his head up. She swallowed her breath, her shaking hands raised above her head.

“Now… now you fucking done it!” he roared, rushing over to her and striking her in the face. His blow was that forceful that Katerina plummeted straight to the floor, her whole body quivering with dread.

“Fucking bastard!” she squealed, as he yanked her to her feet, clutching only onto her hair. Her face glowed - Katerina could feel her tender skin burning like a blaze. With a snarl Vaas hooked his boot behind her ankle, swiping her legs out from underneath her and sending her crashing down onto her back with a hard thump. His heavy body concaved down onto her small frame, crushing her ribs and compressing her hips. She kicked her legs angrily, screaming and bashing her heels into the floor. “Get off of me! Get off of me!” she screamed, hurling her head and body to try and break free.

“Shut the fuck up!” he roared, seizing her wrists and pinning them the floor, “don’t make me kill you.”

“Fuck you!”

With a snarl he let go of one of her hands and reach to his holster drawing out his gun. The cold metal dug harshly into Katerina forehead, and she quailed, as tears began to swell in her eyes. Panic devoured her, clawing at the inside of her gut like a feral animal until there was nothing left of her but fear.

“I’m sorry Kat what did you say? Huh? What did you fucking say?”

She shook her head vigorously, tears flying from her face, “nothing,” she muttered, “nothing.”

He burrowed his gun further into her head, she squealed, her eyes squeezing shut. “Is that all you want to say?” he asked coldly, leaning his face closer to her – his warm breath grazing across her cheek. 

She shook her head, clenching her lips together as her eyes sprang open. “I’m sorry,” she blubbered breathlessly, “Vaas I’m sorry.”

She juddered under his body, as his gun trailed the border her face, down her neck and down her stomach. His rough hands snaked down her body, feeling the icy chill of her bare skin. The gun brushed back up her skin to her head where he pushed it against her skull. She trembled again - her eyes barring shut to try and block out the nightmare – as his tongue traced her skin. His teeth nibbled coarsely on her neck, biting down onto her flesh until he tasted the faint, metallic taste of her blood. She wailed, drawing her arms to her head and concealing her eyes. His hands snaked her body, seizing the rim of her demin short and yanking them roughly down her thighs and off her legs. The echo of her rounded metal buttons colliding against the wooden floor rang through the shack like a siren. Katerina wailed – fear had overcome her and took control of her whole body, like a vicious daemon devouring her mind, until her sanity was depleted. Vaas silenced her with his lips, trailing his tongue over the gash he had created in her lip, and groping her legs and ass as she shuddered beneath him.

Suddenly his body jolted away from her, and instead he stood above her, surveying her as if she was his prey. His eyes appeared to be distrait and tired, and they seemed to search Katerina’s face for a solution of some sort. She squirmed awkwardly on the floor as he gaped inanely at her, his face relaxed but oddly distressed – something she had never witnessed from him yet. She had seen the anger, the chaotic hilarity, but nothing like this. It worried her. Was it something she had done? What was going to happen?

She remained still and glared right back at him, awaiting the moment where his mood would snap to become something completely different, like someone changing the channel on a television. But… nothing. He stared at her some more, his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat, until her whipped his body away - trudging over to his desk, with his heavy boots dragging across the floor.