I keep focusing on the topic of the day. Suddenly, something hit the back of my head. I pick up the crumpled paper which hit the back of my head just now. I open it and read it.

"You better keep quiet and don't ever tell your over protective brother and bestfriends about it or you'll be facing the consequences,bitch-Minjun"

I crumple back the paper and put it into my pocket. I turn around to see Minjun flirts with his seatmate, Song Aerin. He's a freaking fxckboy.

I turn around when Minjun send me a death glare. I keep copying the notes that's written on the board.

Daehwi's pov

I saw Yerim quickly turn back in front when her 'boyfriend' Minjun sent her a freaking death glare. What's the point of having Yerim as his girlfriend when he never appreciate her? He's really weird.

I watch Yerim who is focusing on the topic. Actually, I have been having a huge crush on her since we're 5th Grade. We have been bestfriend since we're in our diapers. Well, who would not having a crush on the only Park Yerim? She's freaking gorgeous and hot also she's smart, kind and talented. But sadly her heart have been hurt by her ex, Jeon Chanseung. I know that now she's Kang Minjun's Gf but I'll always wait for her.

I keep staring her and then I notice that her right hand is bruising. Her hand looks like have been step on by some bloody bastard. Her hand have some shoe's print.

Yerim notice that I'm staring her hand, she immediately hid it inside her pocket. She must been hiding something from me. She's being suspicious now.

"Daehwi, please pay attention while I'm teaching. Stop staring at Yerim. I know she's beautiful."

I blushed and Yerim too. I apologise at Mr. Jin and concentrate back to the lesson.

Minutes later, the class end and all the students left to the cafeteria. I turn around to see that Yerim is missing. Maybe she have left early so I went to the cafeteria with Kuanlin.

Yerim's pov

Once the bell ring, I sprint out the classroom and head to the rooftop. I don't have any appetite so I decide to sit here listening to music.

There are many student desks and chairs which is not used. I sit on a chair then I put on my Bluetooth Headphone. I play 'Nothing Without You' by WannaOne which Woojin is also a part of them.

I enjoy listening to the song when suddenly my butt make contact with hard floor. I remove my headphone and stand up. I turn around to see Jisoo standing there smirking with her little squad. They are Cha Eunseul, Seo Harang, Jeon Jessi and obviously their leader is Min Jisoo.

I saw Eunseul holding the chair that I use to sit on it. Jisoo approach me while smirking like drunk pervert. She hold my chin with her finger and force me to look at her face that's stuff with a bunch of cheap makeup.

"Look who we have here, its Park Yerim the school flower girl huh"

She then let out a creepy laughter which sound more like a moaning wolf. She then speak up again.

"Hey Yerim. Doesn't mean you're the school flower girl you can have Kang Minjun Oppa as yours, bitch."

"I thought we are bestfriend, Min Jisoo."

"Bestfriend? I never see you as a bestfriend but I only see you as a pathetic bitch,Yerim. Are you blind? Can't you see that I'm using you for money to buy my makeup and dresses? What a pathetic fool. The same as your brother, Park Woojin"

"This thing is about me. Don't ever brag my brother in this thing. He is out of it."

"No one have ever talk back to Min Jisoo. Hmm..should we teach you some lesson?"

She grab a fistful of my hair and pull it.

"Girls, let's show her who is she to talk back to Min Jisoo"

She push me to the ground and I fell on my butt. Eunseul pull me to stand up then she punch me hard on my stomach. She punch my stomach non-stop and I cough out blood. Then, Harang and Eunseul kicking me very hard that I fall on the ground clutching my stomach helplessly. Jisoo then pull me to stand by pulling my hair. She slap me hard on the face.

Suddenly, I feel sharp thing stab on my stomach. I look down at my stomach to see Jessi stab me with a pen knife. I cough out blood again and fall on the floor.

One stab. Two stab. Three stab.

Jessi stab me on my stomach with pen knife for three times. Once they saw me lying on the floor, clutching my stabbed stomach and coughing blood, they let out their creepy laughter then left me alone.

I use all my strength I have to force myself to walk. I clutch my stabbed stomach and walk downstairs slowly. My Bluetooth Headphone which is once pink now cover in my blood. I step on the last staircase and trying my best to walk to the toilet. Since I can't really walk properly, I lean my shoulder on the wall to support myself.

Students around keep gasping and gossiping. Some of them even cry seeing me in this condition.

"Omg. Aren't that's Park Yerim? The school's flower girl and Park Woojin's dongsaeng?"

"Omg..w-who did that to our flower girl..sob..sob.."

I keep on walking and ignore them. I cough out blood then I fall on my knees. I can't walk anymore. I keep coughing blood. My vision turn blurry and the sound of hubbub surrounding me. The last thing I know everything turn quiet and black...

________

Hi guys. How is it? I know its sucks and I really am sorry. I hope you all still enjoying reading it. Ignore those typo and incorrect grammar. I'm not that good in English.

Pls read, comment and vote!