The Bad Boy's Rules

by: ElijahGreenwood

Whatever you're thinking of doing right now. It's not a good idea,'' I hardly said, trying to breathe properly. His face was only a couple of centimeters away from mine." Is that so?" He whispered "And why is that?''"I'm a good girl and y-you are my cousin's worst enemy. There are rules. We can't do this.'' I stuttered, secretly trying to convince myself."Well, I'm a bad boy.''He started kissing my neck softly. How could something so wrong feel so right? I felt his kisses slowly getting closer to my face. My skin was on fire everywhere he placed his lips. He kissed my cheek softly and pulled away. "And you know what bad boys do?"I knew there would be no going back.  ❝ They break the rules ❞   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    When Winter Kingston has to move in with her aunt and cousins to finish her last year of High school, she has no idea what awaits her. What could possibly go wrong? She will meet new boys, new friends and stay out of trouble. One night, she dares follow her cousin and his friends when she suspects they are lying about going to a party, she then finds out secrets that weren't hers to know. What happens when one simple mistake brings her face to face with Haze Adams, the most feared streetfighter in town? What happens when she dares look him in the eyes?What happens when she breaks the bad boy's rules?* * * "I'll make a deal with you. If I win this fight, I want something in return.""And what is it that you want?""Her."