“You’re right, you’re right,” I reassured him. “I’m excited to get back to a ‘normal’ with you.” A smiled formed on my face.

“Me too,” he nodded in response. “Have you told your mom about us yet?”

“How’d you know!” I laughed. “I did actually, and she’s okay with us. I actually never told her about anything that really happened between us. But I told her that Luke and I broke up and I’m assuming she thinks you and I are an item now. So that’s that.”

“Well are we?” He asked suddenly, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Together? Well, I thought we were…” I said softly.

“Then good. We are. I just didn’t think you’d want me after the shitty things I did to you.” 

“Cal, don’t beat yourself up. That was the past. We’re better off forgetting that ever happened. Me and you, that’s all that matters.”

“Just me and you,” he repeated back to me, pulling me into his lap. I straddled his torso. Calum was so tall and I was so small, I still had to look up at him slightly. I felt his hands on my hips, gently stroking my skin. “Deal?”

“Oh god!” I groaned, my laughter growing rapidly. “Stop with the cheesy deal stuff.”

“Okay was Hazel and Augustus’ forever. Deal will be ours.” He planted a soft kiss on my lips, his arms wrapping around my body. 

“Why are you so cheesy? I hate cheesy boyfriends.” I chuckled, as I pulled away from the short kiss.

“You love cheese, I know that for a fact. Parmesan is your favorite.” He smiled smugly.

“Alright,” I giggled, getting up from my spot in his lap. “That’s it. I’m out.” 

“Nope,” he said smoothly as he took my arm is his hand, pulling me back into his lap. I fell back, letting my back fall back onto the cushion of the sofa and Calum swiftly leaned his body over mine. Our noses were touching as he looked down at me. A small smirk appeared on his lips before he pressed them softly on mine. I gasped softly, partially caught off guard, before I kissed him back. His hands were placed on either side of my head as we kissed to a slow, rhythmic pace. 

It came so easily that it felt like we had been doing this forever, it just felt so right. Calum and I just felt so right.

I inched my hands up Calum’s back, under his t-shirt, dragging my nails softly against his tan skin. He groaned into the kiss, making it rougher and deeper. I replied to his roughness with an equal increase, our lips fighting each other for dominance. I let Calum win, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I moaned gently into the kiss as I felt his tongue tangle with mine. Our bodies were now pressed together, as he let his weight collapse onto my torso. Even thought Calum is over double my weight, he didn’t feel heavy; it felt right. 

I reached my hands up and cupped Calum’s cheeks, tugging away slowly from the kiss. 

“No,” Calum muttered as he immediately latched his lips onto my neck as I pulled away. “I’m not stopping.”

“I never asked you to,” I said with a gasp, closing my eyes. I focused on the bliss I felt as Calum’s soft lips suck gently on the skin of my neck. I felt the blood being drawn to the surface and I knew hickeys were being made. 

“I love you,” Calum stated as he pressed open mouth kisses in a trail up to my ear. “I loved you then. I love you now. I’ll love you always.” 

I nodded slowly in response, not being able to form any words. Calum’s hands were now slid up my shirt. His fingertips were brushing lightly against my hips. He gripped them and curled his fingers around my belt loops, pulling me up as he sat up himself. The kissing ceased and we were now sat face to face, our legs crossed.