Bakugo was cut off by a massive blast that sent him flying and destroyed the surrounding buildings. Izuku stood his ground and put his arms up to block any debris that was coming towards him. Once it stopped, Allmight then appeared in front of the pair.

"Run away heroes. FOR I AM HERE" Allmight said in a villainous tone.

Bakugo then jumped ahead and extended his palm to Allmight's face. Allmight caught it, but Bakugo sent out continuous explosions on his face. Then Allmight threw Bakugo towards Izuku, who simply stepped out of the way and let Bakugo take the fall.

"I guess it's just you and me then" Izuku said while cracking his neck.

"I guess it is"

"OI!! DONT FORGET ABOUT ME YOU BITCH!!" Bakugo exclaimed as he pulled the pin off his braces, sending a giant explosion towards both Izuku and Allmight. Allmight then rushed out of the smoke and broke both of Bakugo's bracers in an instant. Then he threw the ash blonde towards Izuku, who moved out of the way again. Then Izuku cracked his knuckles and walked to Allmight.

They both rushed at each other and threw a punch. Their fist connected, causing a blast of wind that shattered any nearby glass. Then they punched again and again and again, with their fists connecting each and every time. They then got even faster and faster, causing the ground to vibrate and some nearby buildings to crumble. What Allmight didn't know was that with each punch, it would slowly break the weights on his fist.

PUNCH

CRACK

PUNCH

CRACK

PUNCH

SHATTER

Allmight suddenly spiked his speed and strength, winning the exchange and landing a hit straight on Izuku's fist, which sent him back a lot of meters. 'That's odd, that punch felt a lot stronger than usu-WHA!?' He thought as he noticed his weightless wrists. Then he looked down and saw the fragments of the weights that were to limit his strength. Then he heard a loud boom in the distance then the next thing he knew, he was punched straight in the face by Izuku, sending Allmight flying backwards. Then Izuku punched him upwards and jumped to punch him midair. As he hit Allmight's face, Allmight spun around and threw another punch. Then Allmight grabbed his leg and spun him around before throwing him to the floor. He then prepared his leg as he fell down.

"Manchester Smash!" Allmight yelled as his heel hit Izuku's arms which were blocking his head. The blast created a cloud of smoke, and then the smoke was blasted away by Izuku's punch. Then they dashed at each other again, connecting their fists once more.

"Consecutive blows" Izuku said as he threw a massive chain of punches. Allmight did the same. They out even more strength into it, making the ground shake violently and making all the buildings crumble. It was so powerful that the vibrations could be felt throughout the entire campus.

Back in the monitor room

"Man Seriously!?" Denki exclaimed. "Just how strong is he!?"

Back in the city district

They added even more power to the exchange. Then they landed a punch on each other's faces. Then they went at it again with even more power. The ground shook with even more power. Then they punched each other away again, this time launching themselves even farther away.

Allmight then was suddenly filled with the drive to win. "I don't know why I suddenly feel like this, but you want to make me go all out!!!" Then he cocked his fist and jumped towards Izuku.

Then Izuku cocked his fist and jumped towards Allmight.

"DETROIT/SERIOUS" they yelled as they were dashing towards each other.

"SMAAAAASH/PUNCH!!" They yelled. Then they're fists connected, creating a giant blast that cut off the connections on all the monitors. It shook the entire campus and shattered all the glass on the campus. Everyone in the school grounds fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?" Kaminari exclaimed as the class all fell to the ground and felt the effects of the collision.

Once the earthquake was over, the entire class went to the city district they were fighting in....or to be more precise, what was left of it. The whole district was reduced to a giant crater with Allmight and Izuku lying unconscious in the center. Both of their arms were broken and had a moderate amount of steam coming off of them. They spotted Bakugo in the distance standing by the edge of the crater with his eyes while gritting his teeth.

'You mean to tell me he's strong enough to go toe to toe with the strongest hero!? Was I outmatched from the start!?' Bakugo thought to himself.

Then the class rushed the two to the nurse's office.