XIII

Izuku had to make a few changes before he went to school. He would wear a hood along with sunglasses to hide his identity. He would also take a different route to school as well. Ever since the incident with Stain, everyone considered him to be a pro-hero already. The paparazzi were searching for him nonstop while news reporters would travel around the block to search for any signs of him. He had to reinforce his apartment doors and windows while installing newer and more efficient rocks.

Going to school was a challenge for the first few days back. The class would ask him questions about the incident while a bunch of people from the Business and Gen Ed course would talk about him like some type of celebrity. Then he had to take the midterms, which he tied with Momo Yaoyorozu for having the highest score on the test with both of them having zero mistakes. In two weeks, they would be having their final exams.

'Can't believe that the year passed by this quickly....' Izuku thought to himself as he reviewed his notes. Meanwhile, the other students were begging Yaoyorozu to help them study for the final exams. She gladly accepted, but wondered why no one was asking Izuku. But she then remembered their incident where he threw them out of the apartment.

Izuku then closed his notebook and packed up his stuff. He then put on his hoodie and sunglasses and dashed out of school and over the gates. As he was walking, he was looking at a map which he marked different routes from UA to his apartment with different colored markers. 'I can only pick either route A or route E today....' He thought to himself. 'I guess I'll pick route E'

He then crossed the street and turned left. He cut through two alleys and took a right. He then turned left at a spotlight, he kept walking until he reached his apartment. Then he studied and exercised. This continued for two weeks until the exams came. He pretty much aced the written test since he reviewed and memorized each and every topic. He even took the effort of learning things that they didn't take up yet but we're still part of the subject. Now all that was left was the final exam for the Hero class.

Everyone changed into their hero costumes and went outside, where they saw all the teachers standing outside. Then Principal Nedzu popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Hello children!" Nedzu said. "The teachers and I have been discussing and we've decided to make a last minute change on the test. Instead of you fighting robots like in the entrance exam, you'll be fighting us teachers!"

A lot of the class groaned at the statement. Then they were divided into pairs with each pair fighting a teacher. But the question that was on every students' mind was who was fighting Allmight? Then the last pair, Bakugo and Izuku were chosen to fight the no. 1 hero.

"And just to make it fair, all of the teachers will be wearing special weights made by the support course to make it fair for the students. Now, let's get started!"

>Break

The tests played out smoothly. The first was Momo and Todoroki against Aizawa, which they passed. Then came Kirishima and Sato vs Cementoss, which they lost. Then came Denki and Mina against Principal Nedzu, which they also lost. Soon, almost all of the tests were over except for Izuku and Bakugo against Allmight.

They were both by the gate of the city district where they were fighting in. The gates then opened, signaling the start of the exam. They both walked through, with Bakugo walking ahead. Then Izuku passed him.

"OI DEKU! DONT GO AHEAD OF ME!!" He shouted as he walked ahead of Izuku. But Izuku passed him again.

"HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU!?"

"You're not the boss of me Kacchan, and you have no right to give me orders. We all know I'm stronger than you."

"BULLSHIT!! YOURE JUST A PEBBLE IN MY PATH!!! A FUCKING USELESS LITTLE B-"