"Like Hermes said, the least I could do is giving you advice and you now have the power to detect lies, can do basic healing. And I also see that you have a dangerous path up ahead and make the right choices as the time comes cousin. Farewell for now" he said and left.

Silently thanking them, I left Olympus, thinking how to face Nico after his sister's death.

I didn't know what will be his reaction but it was mostly between staying with me and running away. I just hope he will forgive me for this. He had trusted me a lot and I just hope it won't fall away easily. Sighing, I knocked at the door as Nico opened the door......

<Nico's P.O.V>

I opened the door expecting to see Bianca but disappointed at only seeing Percy. "Where is Bianca, Percy? Is she caught up or.......?" I asked. Looking Percy's face, all hopes were lost.

"I'm sorry Nico.... I really tried but I failed to save her. She...she gave me this and gave a message to you. 'I am sorry for leaving you Nico and it was in no way your fault' were the exact words she said." He said, handing over the figurine to me.

"No....no....no" I kept mumble, unable to believe she died just to get me the figurine I had asked for. I soon gained my composure and seeing Percy was blaming himself, I said "Percy, I know it is not your fault, but I want to know about how she died and......" I trailed off.

As if he knew my trail of thoughts, he said "Nico... don't worry about that. I asked Zeus about that and he agreed to do that saying that it was the least he could do for what your sister did. He had asked Hypnos to send you the quest via dream whenever you want. All you have to say is 'Hypnos, Bianca' and you will have my memories of the quest alright?" to which I nodded.

"But Percy.... I will need some time to get used to my sister's death and want to travel alone for a while....is that okay with you?" I asked. I didn't want him to feel bad and I could see he understood what I need from the look he gave.

"If you contact me, I'm okay with it.... just IM or MM me often, alright? I know the feeling of losing my family, so I will always be there for you no matter what okay?" he replied.

"Okay, one last question.... what is MM? IM, I know but.... what is MM" I asked. "Sorry about not telling you about that. Lady Artemis had given me the ability known as mind messaging/MM. in this way, we can communicate with our thoughts like:"

'Hey Nico, are you alright'. Someone asked, almost giving me, a heart attack and I turned around looking for who said that until I noticed Percy trying not to laugh.

'Percy, you think that was funny? You almost gave me a heart attack' I say as he at least had the decency to look ashamed. "So...that's how it works? I got it. Thanks for everything Percy. Hope we meet soon" I say as I was turning to leave when he stopped me.

"Don't do anything drastic okay? Call me whenever you are in trouble and I will be there. Remember that if any of us are in distress, the mind link will automatically send a distress call okay?" he said, and I nodded as we parted ways.

<Percy's P.O.V>

Hi there! If you are wondering how I left Nico alone without any hesitation, then you might as well know that I had also lost my loved ones and haven't still gotten over it. So, imagine the plight of a 12-year-old boy who had lost all he had in his family. I guessed that he would be happy to be alone and sort this out.

Don't worry though. I haven't left him all alone. I have placed a tracker on him via the mind link so that I can keep an eye on him. Since the quest had got over on the 21st, I left the next day to join my uncle at Hawaii.

I am currently waiting at the airport, wondering the sudden energy I had suddenly showed came out. I didn't even know where I had got it from. All I thought was that this is something to do with Gabe's last words 'You are important to the Greek world and another one too'. So, I figured out that uncle J knew something about this and was waiting to have a private conversation about this later.

I was reading a book on ancient civilisations when I heard a low growl. I took out my pen/sword-Riptide on instinct and turned just in time to dodge his claws. Quickly finishing it in one strike, I rushed towards my flight as the other hellhounds started to chase me. I quickly got into the plane and relaxed. I decided to sleep as I felt that it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------Time Skip to Hawaii------------------------------------------

The plane had just arrived in Hawaii and I was searching for my uncle and Carter in the huge crowd. But all I spotted was a cyclops near them and hoped that they wouldn't notice as I rushed up to them, discreetly taking out Riptide.

As I neared them, they noticed me and to my relief, the cyclopes was none other than Tyson. I had forgotten that he had been planning to meet me here at the airport. I quickly walked up to them an was immediately crushed into a hug by Tyson.

"I missed you brother!" he shouted as uncle J and Carter raised eyebrows. I just mouthed 'Will tell you later' and talked with him for a few minutes and turned to uncle as Tyson left.

"How is Hawaii?" I asked. "Had fun here?". "All was fine here. But tell me who was that who called you brother?" uncle J asked. I guessed that he suspected something but all I said was "He was a friend from camp. Shall we leave before the flight leaves?" I asked.

Carter seemed to pick up at what I was trying to do and said "I think I heard the announcement. The plane was at 2, right? It is 1:30 right now so...." He said, and uncle J to my luck, dropped the topic and we all rushed to catch the flight.

A/N: So there you go the third chapter of the book this week. Sorry if it was an late update but I was caught up with work so.... anyways the next update will be a little later than usual due to exams and such the next week. Any criticism and and comments accepted. Thank you for reading.

Before signing out though.... please comment on who do you want to pair the main characters with.

Percy X Zia

Percy X Nico

Percy X Annabeth

Percy X others (Comment whoever it is)

Cater X Zia

Carter X others (comment and I don't care if his crush is from CHB also)

Sadie X Nico

Sadie X Walt

Sadie X others (comment and I don't care if her crush is from CHB also)

Rasnak signing out :) ;)

UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 17