Epilogue- B (part-20)

Start from the beginning

"Doctor what happened?" He said breathing heavily...

"Glad you come, come inside she's only taking your name... I think if you'll say her to claim then she might listen." Doctor said seeing sanskar...

"And try to divert her." Doctor said further added....

Sanskar nodded in yes, and went inside operation theatre where she was crying....

"Shona..." He said

She turned towards him, and smiled little but again started to shout due to pain... he held her hand and started caressing it..

"You know I bought many toys for our baby... and you know I decided name too... and..." He was trying divert her also controlling his tears...

"No you can't I'll keep my baby name... and how dare you bought toys alone..." She said crying....

"What? You'll keep some childish name... it'll better if I'll choose." He said controlling his tears.... She was piercing his skins....

"No I'll keep my baby name." She said angrily...

"What you'll keep? Goku, Molu..." He asked smiling little

"Huhh will not tell you..." She said

For sometime they continued fighting like that, doctors were amazed seeing them but they too smiled.

After some time,

"Mr maheswari thanks, now you can go..." Doctor said seeing swara is claim now..

"No he'll not go...." Swara said

"I am just outside, if you need anything just take my name and think about our moment then there will be no pain." He said caressing her hair, and pecked her forehead.

She nodded in yes, and left his hand.

After some time,

Outside all were worried... Sanskar was sitting in corner remembering her condition few minutes ago.

Like doctor said he'll cry more than her, same was happening he was crying but not showing anyone....

Suddenly they heard Swara's shout.... Soon light turned off and door opened....

"Doctor how's Swara? Why she shouted?" Sanskar asked crying...

"Nothing, now she's fine just unconscious... and congratulations you have baby boy... nurse is coming with him after cleaning him..." She said and went from there.

For few seconds he was all numb not able to believe that soon his baby will be in his hand...

"Bhai you listen...." Laksh said shaking him...

"My baby..." He was exclaiming in happiness, and hugged him.... He started to kiss laksh over his face....

"Bhai I am not your baby nor I am bhabhi..." he said pushing him, and cleaned his face...

Sanskar smiled idiotically, and started waiting for baby... soon nurse come with baby..

His hand was shivering, slowly he forwarded hand but soon took back.

Baby was crying and looking at sanskar with small eyes...

"Ma you take it, I don't know how to hold him... if he'll fall..." He said....

"Sanskar just extend your hand, and trust me you'll handle better than anyone of us." Sujata said emotionally

He again extended his hand, and this time took baby. Baby became quite, and looked at him.