colour of my love (part - 12)

Recap: Sanskar proposing Swara in different way and their romance.

.................................

Part-12

She about to open that envelope but he stopped her by holding her wrist, she confusedly looked at him.

Swara: What happened Sanskar?

Sanskar: First promise me after opening it you'll listen me properly before running your pea size brain.

Listening it she about to joke but sensing deepness in his voice she kept quiet and nodded yes looking at him.

Sanskar: Now you can open it.

He smiled and left her wrist, She opened envelope and took letter from that envelope. And started opening it while this Sanskar’s heart beating was increasing rapidly. He closed his eyes when she finally started reading paper, after some seconds he opened eye and looked at her who was looking at letter with tears in eye.

Swara: It's for me I mean joining letter but Sanskar I wanted to achieve things on my own not by your name.

She politely said but still anger was there. Somehow she controlled as she doesn't want to hurt him also she respects his feelings.

Sanskar: I know Swara that's why I asked you not to react listen me first.

Swara: I understand your feelings I'll listen you this time also I am promising you I'll not make mistake like I did in the past.

He took her hand and make her sit on his lap and caged her between arms.

Sanskar: I know you can do it I am not saying as I love you I saying because I know you can do it. By giving you chance I am not doing any kind of pity on you but giving you responsibility now you need to prove that you're capable of it and my trust on you is not blind.

She smiled with tears and turned towards him.

Swara: I understood and I promise I'll never let your trust break.

For some moments they remain like that only, she break silence and spoke making him smile.

Swara: But what about our family specially dad.

Sanskar: When we will go back I'll talk to dad regarding this well I know he'll not deny yet I have to ask once and after that you'll be with me for 24 hours. And others you know they already love you more than me so no chance of denying.

Swara: Yeah I am their favourite.

Sanskar: Yes after your coming they forget that they have son too.

Swara: Aww my jealous baby (she pulled his cheeks).

Sanskar: Whatever.

Swara: But see my parents love you more than me specially dad he never opened up with me but with you he totally becomes kid.

Sanskar: Because he knows importance of diamond unlike my family.

Swara: Yeah you're diamond but artificial one but I am pure one.

Sanskar said with naughty smirk: That's why this pure diamond fallen for artificial one.

Swara smiled and warped her hand around his neck: Because this pure diamond knows how much this artificial diamond care for her.

They smiled and joined their foreheads.

Sanskar: Now you take rest for sometime after that we will go outside.

Swara; But where?

Sanskar: Just here only I mean lake side.

She became excited and started to jump in happiness, he playfully slapped his forehead seeing her like that but yet smiled seeing her smile.

Swara: I can't believe that you're taking me there I love you so much for that.

She hugged him tightly, but before he could hug her she breaks hug and pecked his lips and went from there smilingly.

Sanskar: Seriously this girl will never change don't know what will happen to my future children.

She heard from room as he was talking loud.

Swara: They will be like me totally crazy piece nor like you boring one but for that you have to wait at least for two or three years.

She said and closed door at his face before he could enter inside room.

Sanskar: Will not leave once I see you.

Swara: Will see you later.

Sanskar asked himself: Am I really boring? But how could be I am.

He scratched his hair but not getting anything he kicked door but he only got pain.

Sanskar: You bloody Idiot stupid nonsense door will see you too later. (😂😂😂😂😂)

He went from there holding his leg.

Inside the room Swara was continuously laughing listening his talks.

Swara: Seriously he's also antic piece like me.

She felt some itching near her neck, she stood before mirror for seeing what happened there, seeing marks she began to think about yesterday moments and became cherry red. She took pillow and covered her face but again and again seeing herself in mirror and blushing more but thinking something her face frowned.

Swara: I never did anything for him always he sometimes did by helping me and now this he always makes me feel special but what should I do for him.

She sat on bed and began to think what should she do but slowly she drifted in sleep.

After some hours, nearly evening
She opened her eyes feeling his touch on face, he was caressing her cheek and waking her.

Swara: How you came inside?

She asked yet not opened her eyes and kept her head on his lap.

Sanskar: I have duplicate key. Now wake up we have to go outside.

She sat and put her head on his shoulder.

Swara: Hmm but what were you doing till now?

Sanskar: I was sending some mails after that I slept little now here. Okk now enough change your dress in something comfortable as area is little rocky. And come soon have to talk with mom too she called 12-15 times.

She nodded in yes and went from there taking dress, he took his mobile and called Sujata.

Sanskar: Mom you called me sorry that time I was busy with.

Sujata: First you both come on video call then we all have to take your class.

Sanskar: What happened mom everything is fine?

Sujata: You just come and where is she?

Sanskar; okay coming mom, she's also coming.

Sujata: Better.

He took his laptop and called her, whole family was waiting for them expect his dad.

Sanskar: What happened mom? Is everything okay?

Sujata: Yes everything okay but where was you both we are calling you since last night but none of you're picking phone.

Sanskar: (Monologue) Now how should I make them understand where I was busy.

Before he could make some excuse Swara came there wearing half sleeves kurti and leggings and sat near him, he felt relived seeing her.

Seeing her glow and marks on hands they understood what might be reason but yet act they not get nothing.

Sujata: Swara you tell us why both were not picking our calls?

Swara: Ma we just.. I .. just.. it's just I... My ... Phone... I..

Uttara: New language Bhabhi but don't you think it only has just.
She saw towards Sanskar who was also trying to answer them.

Swara: I mean, I just.

Laksh; What Bhabhi? But why you are stammering, is Bhai did something? Tell us we will not leave him.

Uttara: Ha Bhabhi just tell us once we promise we will take his class coming there only.

Sanskar glared them making quiet, Swara supress her laugh and looked down.

Sanskar: Are you my siblings or her?

Uttara said controlling her laugh: Of course yours but why sudden Question.

Sanskar: I just got doubt well bye we have to go somewhere.

Sujata: But you didn't tell us what you both doing yesterday.

Sanskar: Battery was low.

Sujata: Both of yours.

Swara: Ma his mobile battery was low and mine was on silent mode.

Sujata: Are you saying true? Don't try to save him. (Swara nodded in no.) Well Swara why you're glowing so much have you tried new cream and something happened to your hands.

Swara supressed her laugh Understanding that they got everything but just pulling their legs, she looked down hiding herself behind him.

Seeing her smile he gets irk as he's trying hard to handle things but she's smiling whereas they started teasing them more.

Sanskar: I'll see you after some time but first let me see these pieces. (To Swara)

Swara: But what I did?

Sanskar: You did nothing just keep laughing.

Both were whispering in each other ears totally forgetting about family that they are seeing them.

Laksh; Ma I guess yesterday they didn't have enough see again they became busy in each other.

Others nodded in yes.

They were still busy with each other.

Swara; But...

Sanskar: You should help me as we both were busy whole night in...

Swara (interrupted him): Sanskar..
She kept finger at his lips, he realised what he was going to blurt. He smiled Idiotically and looked at her. They kept looking at each other and lean towards each other but before anything could happen there.
Laksh stop them covering his and Uttara’s eyes.

Laksh (Shouted): We here only.

SwaSan came in sense and looked at him. They became embarrass and avoided looking at them.

Laksh: What was that?

Swara: Lucky now stop or else think what I'll do when your baby come, you remember your baby or not. And where is your white shirt now? Some marks were on it.

Laksh (Interrupted): Bye Bhabhi I have work.

He rushed from there, she saw towards sujata and Uttara who were about to speak.

Swara: Ma go dad must be waiting for you he might need your help and my darling don't you have other work expect disturbing us.

Sujata hurriedly went from there as she knew if Swara will start then no one can stop her but Uttara kept talking to Swara which was irking him as he wanted to go outside.

Sanskar: Bye baby sis now leave your Bhabhi for your Bhai too.

Uttara: Bye Bhai but don't disturb my Bhabhi so much.

Sanskar: As your order baby sis will keep your Bhabhi like princess.

Uttara: Yup better bye Bhabhi you too take care.

Swara: You too darling.

Sanskar: Now before you both again start bye.

Saying it he closed the laptop and looked at her who was still smiling.

Sanskar: Seriously one side my family I thought they might understand when we came here but no they are more dumb than me. And other side you.

Swara: They were pulling our legs, they already understood everything. But what you were going to say.

Sanskar; It's just slip from mouth but never mind you're my wife so what's fear.

She hits him and hugged him.

Sanskar: Well jokes apart Shona now you're fine?

Swara: Yes absolutely fine and stop treating me like baby Sanskar or I'll be become spoiled then only you have to manage me.

Sanskar: I'll love to spoil you as I never enjoyed my childhood due to my reserve nature but wants to feel each and every moment through you.

She smiled and kissed his cheeks tightly. He embraces her and placed kiss on her hair. She thought something in mind and smiled.

After some time, Lake side

Both reached there and sat at near lake, Swara was dipping her legs inside water whereas Sanskar was making some call. After some time he returned there and sat near her warping his hand on her shoulder.

Swara: What is your favourite destination?

Sanskar: Are you taking me there?

Swara: May be or may be not but you tell.

Sanskar: Umm actually I not fond of visiting places but I want to explore xyz place. (When I'll get that xyz place I'll tell you all too😅😅😅)

Swara: Oh!

He became confused by her talks but shrugged thinking she maybe casually asked.

Swara: (Monologue) Perfect plan Swara, now I'll too surprise him by taking him there but all with my savings yeah I'll also make him feel special I'll tell him he's most special in my life but we have to go home after 1 week also his business umm I'll talk to lucky he'll surely help me. So Mr Maheshwari be ready to feel special.

Her thoughts broken by some water splash, she saw towards him who was splashing water on her.

Sanskar; I took you here for some break not for thinking about yourself, if you want that then I'll take you somewhere else.

Saying it he splashes more water on her.

Swara: You just wait I'll show you.

Even she started to splash water on him. Both started to play with water making each other wet, they even started to chase each other.

Sanskar stopped for sometime and looked at her naughtily.

Swara: Now what's going in your mind?

He didn't say anything just moved near her who was breathing heavily due to chasing him.

Sanskar: Nothing just wait...

Saying it he pulled her and rubbed his cheeks with her cheeks. She was lost in that heat, taking this opportunity he sensually applied mud on her neck and both hands.

She closed her eyes and felt that touch it seemed special for her as one side coldness due to mud and other side his warm hand which was freely roaming on her hand.

He did his work and saw towards her who was still lost in that moment, he moved his lips on her cheeks and started give on open mouth kiss there.

Sanskar: You're looking hot in my colour of love.

She came in sense by listening his voice and looked at him who was smiling at looking at her, she blushed and moved from there.

Sanskar (Shout): I said something you're looking extra hot in my colour of love.

Saying it he again pulled her and warped his hand on her belly. He slightly sided her kurti and again applied mud there, she was shivering due to it.

(Don't worry whole jungle is for them😂😂😂 no family no other disturbance other than they themselves think something 😂😂😂😂)

Swara: Sanskar.

He made her silent by kissing on nape and turned her towards himself.

Swara: Leave me.

He again made her numb by placing lip at her lip. He mumbled at her lip.
"Something is on your hand and neck but before you see it let me enjoy my last kiss of today."

She was so lost in that moment for reacting on his words, just she held him by hair and pulled him close to her and encircled her hand around his neck. He pulled her close by holding her waist and filled remaining gaps between them, both of their bodies were perfectly clinging in single shape.

He started to slowly kissing her lips, her eyes were closed and enjoying his tempting lip on her soft one. They started to bite each other lip and poured all love on each other lips.

After having enough of biting they broke kiss and looked at each other. Her gaze fell on his hand which were still dirty. Registering his words she checked herself and found mud on her hand and felt wetness on neck too.

She fumed in anger and started to see here there for beating him while he was holding his stomach and laughing at her. Seeing him laughing she fumed in more anger and pushed him in lake as they were standing on bank of lake only.

Swara: Now enjoy Mr Maheshwari.
She folded her arms around chest and kept looking at him.

Sanskar: I clearly don't know how to swim.

Swara: Stop joking Mr Maheshwari I have seen your certificate in file that you're champion.

He makes pout knowing that she caught his lie, he rubbed his hair and smile again which not gone unnoticed by her. She became tensed seeing it.

He started to open his shirt button and threw there now she was seeing his well built chest, she widened her eyes and starred him.

He came out from lake and moved towards her who was capturing his image in her hazel shaped eye. He immediately caught her hand and pulled her as a result she glued to his chest, her cheeks became wet. She blinked eyes and looked at him.

"Sanskar I really don't know swimming." She said blinking eyes.

Seeing her eyes he felt to lost in it but somehow managed himself and looked at her.

"Really Mrs Maheshwari." He said naughtily

She nodded in yes and still blinking eyes seeing his body.

In fraction of second she was inside lake with him, he about to leave her for splashing waters on her but she hugged him.

Swara: I really don't know swimming Sanskar please don't leave me here I promise I'll never tease you also never behave like kid.

She started to breath heavily and buried her face in his chest yet he was thinking she is doing drama as usually she used to do.

Sanskar: Oh god Swara you really do drama well but these things you have to think before pushing me here.

Tears began to flow from her eyes as he was thinking she's doing drama but reality was she really not know, he about to leave her but she not allowed him to separate from herself.

Swara(in chocked voice): I seriously don't know please trust me I really.

She started to crying there and make her grip stronger on him. Seeing her like that he felt bad.

Sanskar: Shona are you saying true? Please don't kid or else I'll never going to talk with you.

Swara: I don't know Sanskar.

Sanskar: I am sorry Shona I seriously I didn't know that you don't.

Swara; (started blabbering) I don't know swimming Sanskar I seriously don't know please don't leave me here I promise I'll never do it again but please don't leave me.

She fainted in his arms making him worried, he patted her cheeks but not getting response he picked her through waist as she was not leaving him and went towards farm house.

Sanskar; I am sorry baby unknowingly I hurt you but seriously I thought you're doing drama.

He made her lie on bed and tried to separate from her but she not let him do so.

Sanskar; Swara just some minutes you have to change your dress or you'll become ill.

But no use, seeing it he gave up and make her lay on him. She was shivering due to coldness, he too started shivering as AC was on she was not leaving him for second too.

Sanskar; I am sorry Shona.

Saying it he kissed her lips and rubs her hand for warming her body. She snuggled more in him, he hugged her tightly and started rubbing her back but no use she still was unconscious.

Sanskar: I think first I have to change her dress only then she might feel good but she's not leaving me what should I do. (He became worried thinking that.)

After thinking something, he covered themselves with blanket and switched off the AC with difficulty as remote was at some distance. He continued to rubbing their bodies, due to it he was feeling difficulty but yet continued rubbing. After some time she stopped shivering, he separated her from himself and removed her dress and again covered her with duvet. He went from there and took his shirt from cupboard and make her wear that and himself too changed his dress.

Sanskar: Shona you take rest I am coming in some minutes.

He bent little and pecked her forehead. Feeling his lips on her skin she felt relax and opened her eyes for sometime but again closed her eyes.

Precap (not sure will include it in next one or not); Sanskar kidnapped 😓😓😓😓😓😓 now what will happen 😶😶😶 with him most importantly what will happen to Swara?

Sorry for mistakes 😊😊😊