I love you (part 11)

Recap: Sanskar taking Swara on date and confessing his love for her.

........................................................
Part - 11

Listening her answer he immediately stood up and looked at her with blank expression as nothing coming from his throat.

Sanskar: But.

He just managed to speak one word. Seeing his condition she turned other side and closed her eyes.

Swara: What but ha I am stupid, I have little mind then go say I love you to someone else as I am not going to accept this and now I want divorce.

Sanskar: Seriously in all these lines you only heard it and for this you want divorce..

She turned towards him and kept her hand on her waist.

Swara: I still not completed.

Sanskar folded his hand near his chest and asked her to continue as his kiddo wife not going to listen him till then.

Swara: so where was I yeah remember what was it such a simple lines I thought great Sanskar Maheshwari will propose me with romantic lines and in romantic way but you...

Her words left incomplete when she felt him close to her, between them there was just little distance. (She saw him with wide open eyes.)

He covered remaining distance as well leaving her astonished and looked at her.

Sanskar: You want romantic proposal? I can again propose in that way but then not blame me without listening your answer I crossed limit.

She not spoke anything as she was lost due to their proximity, he chuckled and romantically caresses her hand and started to give wet kisses on her neck and between every kiss just mumbling I love you, she was totally shocked as she never knew her simple joke will transform her Sanskar husband to Emran hasmi (😂😂).

She tried to speak but he not let her do as he sealed her lips with his lips and hungrily started chewing her soft lips. Due to it she came in sense but without giving her chance to kiss back he entered his tongue inside her mouth by pinching her waist. He roamed tongue inside her mouth and tasted all over, she was moaning in pleasure and trying to respond him but at all he's not allowing her. He again and again biting her lips making her gasped in little pain too but still she was enjoying this sweet torture over her lips. She tightened her grip on his hair and pulled him more close and tried to kiss him back but he smirked and broke kiss after exploring full mouth and looked at her who was all red in anger. Before she could speak or react anything he again pulled her and whispered making her knees go weak.

Sanskar: So how was my proposal? Do you like it? Or I should do more?

She became red like tomato and nodded in yes and no continuously.

Sanskar: So what's my answer? Will you give me in different way? Or simply in boring way by hugging me and whispering near my heart?

Saying it he moved backward and looked at her for her next step.

She was looking down and playing with her fingers but soon moved towards him making him shock as he expected her to run from there.