Part 32

Flashback continue

Suman saw gas coning inside the room and start panicking. She was very scared now. In few minutes only the gas spread in whole room. She start coughing badly. Tears were flowing through her eyes. She sat in the coner hugging her knees.

Shr was coming towards the canteen when he saw suman message.

Shr : wired. At the morning she said that after classes we will go gaming cantre and now she went home. Maybe, some urgent work.

Shr was feeling that something is wrong.

Shr was sitting in canteen with his friends when priya called him. He excuse him and move out of the canteen to pick up the call.

Shr : hello aunty. Kuch kam tha?

Pri : hello shr. Voh suman ka phone nahi lag rha, Main kabse try Kar rhi hu. Usse inform Kar dena ki Aaj Voh jaldi ghar aa jaye.

Shr  became worried listening this. By priya words, he was clear that sumo didn't reach home. He didn't want to make priya worried, so he said that he will tell her. And hang the call.

Shr: wth! If sumo isn't at home, then where is she? ( worried)

He dialed sumo's number but it was telling unreachable. He asked her friends also but they didn't know.

Raj and purva were coming and saw shr in tension. They move towards him.

Raj : Shr kya hua? Tu tension main lag rha h.

Shr : suno Kahin nhi mill rhi. She messaged  me that she is going home but she didn't reach. I asked all her friends but they don't know where is she. I am feeling something is not right.

Pu: relax Shr, maybe sumo collage main hi ho. Leta find her.

Shr and Raj nodded and start finding her. Shr was worried as sumo was no where. Then they remember that they check the Conner corridor.

They all went their and found some gas coming out from last classroom of the corridor. Immediately they ran towards the room.

Shr saw sumo unconscious through the small window on door. They break the door and went inside.

Shr carry sumo to hospital. Raj called their parents and inform them everything.

They reach hospital. Meanwhile both of their family members reach their. After 45 min. Doctor came out and all if them rush to him.

Shr : how is suman? ( very worried)

Doc: she is out of danger. But is very weak. She need rest and care. That's it.

Shr : thank you Dr. Can we meet her.

Doc: now she is unconscious, in few minutes She will gain her conscious then, for sure you can meet her.

After few minutes sumo was awake. Everyone ask her about her health to which she replied positive. But then something stuck in Karan.

Kar : but sumo what were you doing in that room and too alone.

Su : Shr messaged me to meet him their. That's why I went their but there was no one. I move to go out but the door was locked from outside.

Shr : me?  I didn't message you. Infact you messaged me that u r going home. Voh toh Prius Aunty ne call kra, isliye Mujhe Pta chala about u being in college only.