Part 30

Flashback continue

Karan and shraman return home after few hours. They entered inside holding so many shoping bags laughing and giggling.

They saw a man sitting with a young girl, maybe her daughter. Then only Ramnath saw them,  and call them to him.

Ram: aa gaye Tum log, meet Mr vikas Singhal, our very special guest and her daughter riya Singhal.

They greeted them, riya came forwards to hud Shr, but he handshake with which made her little sad.

Ram: Mr, Singhal they are my son, Karan and shravan. ND she is my friend's daughter, Suman.

Mr Singhal nodded. Ramnath and vikas were talking while riya was staring at Shr, which made him uncomfortable. To avoid this,

Shr : maa, main fresh hokar aata hu.

Kar : main bhi.

Su : main bhi, I'm really tired today.

Kar : tired? ( shockingly looking at her)  shopping bags humne uthate aur Tu tired.

Su :shut up. I'm going to home .

Shr : why?

Su: to change

Shr : no need. Ur clothes are also in my cupboard, go and change.

Su : but........

Shr : Oyeee... Chup chap chal.....

Kar : yeh uhi na mere Bhai walli baat.

Su : chal.

Shraman move towards Shr room. Riya boil in anger seeing this.

Shraman room...
Shr : main change karke aate hu.

Suman nodded. Shr went to change. Suman move towards his cupboard and took start finding her dress. She finally found it and change it

                        ( Suman outfit)

                        ( Suman outfit)

After sometime Shraman were sitting in his room playing x box.

Karan came to hall after changing and was going towards Shr room when Nirmilla stop him and ask him to take riya with him as she will get bore with them. Karan nodded. Riya happily and excitedly went with him but all her excitement flew away as soon as they enter Shr room.

Shraman were playing x box sitting very close to each other. Something like this

Riya fumed in anger seeing this

Kar : mere bina xbox, not fa.....

Shr: aa Tu bhi khel le Kisne Roka h.

Karan came forward, shravan notice riya ask her to sit. Riya became very happy,  she sit beside shr which make him a little uncomfortable. But he ignore her.

Shraman were playing Xbox while Karan was eating chips and riya, she was staring Shr.

Su: ye I won (excited)

Suman smile widely, seeing this shr also smile and peak her cheeks.

[ guys, as they were childhood best friend, so peaks and hugs are very common in them ]

After sometime, Karan left to get something to eat and suman also left as she remembers something.

Only, Shr and riya were in The room. Riya was sitting very close to him. Shr was trying to move out riya stop him.

Riya: hey, I'm riya Singhal.

Riya forward her hand.

Shr : shravan malhotra

Shr said taking her hand , he tried to take his hand but she was not leaving it.

Shr : umm.....ye.... Um

Shr pointed towards his hand and riya leave it immediately.

Riya : umm. Sorry.

Shr : it's OK.

Riya : can we friend?

Shr was hesitant.

Shr : umm.... Ok.

Riya became very happy and hug him and was going to kiss him but he stopped.

Shr : I don't like this, plz don't mind.

Riya: kyu? Suman also hugs you , kiss you then u don't have any problem but when I did then u have. Aisa kyu? We both are your friends right.

Shr : umm..... It's nothing like that actually........

Shr was finding words.

Riya : actually...... What?

Shr : ummm....ya. Suman is my girl friend.

Shr said with one go. This news was a bomb on riya, her expression immediately change into angry one and she left from their and want to hall.

She found suman alone in the kitchen and went towards her. Shr also followed her and found her talking with suman. He hid near them, so that only Suman could see him.

Riya : heyy

Su : Hii. U here?  U need something?

Riya : umm... Nothing. I just come here to congrats u.

Su : for what?

Riya: for ur relationship with shr. U r his girl friend right?

Suman start coughing as she was drinking water. She was shocked with this news. Then only she saw shr, pleading her to say yes. She understand something had happened.

Su : um....ya. we are in a relationship.

Riya fumed in anger and wear away.

Hello guys
Sorry for late update.

So, tell me how is this one?

Hope you guys like it. Plz vote and comment guys. And follow me.

Guys,  just wait for next update, it's going to be interesting and truth of riya is going to reveal and how did Karan died and their life changed.

Next is going to be a Maha episode. Be ready for that.

Excited?????

I will update very soon Guy's.
Thank you
Love you all