I was bouncing in my seat, and not because the plane was landing. It was only two days, but I can't stand being away from Iris and Wes.

The plane finally landed and we were allowed to leave. I met with the other guys outside the gate. We were greeted by tons of fans. I talked to them, but the whole time I was looking for Iris.

"Have you seen Iris?" I asked no one in particular.

"No," The fans responded.

"Yo Zach where's Iris?" Corbyn asked.

"I don't know."

"Call her. We're going to get our bags."

"Grab mine for me please."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Iris's number, but it went to voicemail. I texted her a few times, then tried calling again.

I started to get worried. I started looking all over the airport, trying to find the dark haired girl holding a baby carrier. I sat down in a chair and tried not to burst into tears. I'm sure there's a reason. She probably got stuck in traffic and her phone died.

Just then, I heard my phone ring. I hurried and answered it, smiling seeing Iris's picture pop up.

"Iris! Where are you!"

"I got in an accident. Wes is okay, but I think I broke my leg. I can't talk long but-"

"We'll meet you at the hospital!"

I hung up the phone and found the guys.

"Iris is in the hospital. We need a cab."

"Let's go!"

We ran outside and got a cab that happened to just drop someone off. We told them it was an emergency and they quickly got us to the hospital.

I rushed inside while Jonah paid the driver.

"I'm looking for Iris Watson," I said to the front desk lady.

"Are you immediate family?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

"I'm her brother," Jack said running up behind me.

"She's in room 218."

"Thank you." I patted the desk before running to the elevator.

I held the elevator doors for the guys, who ran in soon after me.

I squeezed between the two doors as they opened and ran down the familiar hallways of the hospital. When I found room 218, I knocked before rushing in.

Iris was asleep and Wes was in a hospital crib next to her. I peeked over and saw Wes was asleep, too.

"Are you Zach Herron?" A nurse asked walking in with a clipboard.

"That's me."

"Wesley is fine, he's just napping. There were few scratches from the glass, but mostly it just scared him. Iris did break her leg, and unfortunately she did get a concussion. It's not much to worry about, she'll have a cast on her leg for six weeks and she'll just have to rest and stay away from screens and activity for about a week."

"Okay. Thank you."

"We'll keep them both overnight and they'll be released in the morning."

"Can I stay?"

"Of course." She smiled at the guys and I and then left.

"I can't believe this happened."

"Did you hear?" Corbyn asked.

"What?"

"They said it was a hit and run."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think it was-" Jack started.

"I don't know. Let's just focus on Iris, please."

I turned away from the guys and sat on the hospital bed, holding Iris's hand in mine. She started to stir, and soon she was awake.

"Where's Wes?" She asked looking around with only her eyes.

"He's here, don't worry." Jack picked up Wes from the crib and carried him to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked scooting closer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just sore, and my head hurts."

"You have a concussion."

"I figured. Listen, I'll be fine and Wes will be fine right?"

"Yeah."

"So let's worry more about the actual accident."

"Why?"

"Because even though that man who helped me got the license plate of the car, I don't need it. I know whose car that is."

"Who's is it?" Daniel asked.

"Who do you think?" Jonah scoffed.

"Yeah, it's Jesse's."

                                     ***