"How dare you scare me like that? Do you have any bloody freaking idea how frightened I was?" I shouted at her but she kept on laughing while clutching her stomach.

"OMG! That was so fun! I really love being a witch, I wish I had a camera to record the whole scenario. Shit! How could I forget my camera?"  Suddenly her laughter dissolved with a look of regret.

Regret for not bringing a camera!

"Bitch what if I had died of heart attack?" I asked her and she looked at me with an amused expression.

"Elisa you know that except me, even God cannot tolerate you in heaven, so quit whining." Care said.

"You're so dead!" I said and ran towards her.

She screamed and ran out of my room as I followed her to giver her a lesson.

"I don't know how Alec tolerates you. He deserves an Oscar for keeping up with you." She said while running down the stairs.

"Yeah! I should deserve an Oscar after killing you. Just wait till I get my hands on you." I said as I came to the end of stairs.

She is--

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISA!" The hall filled up with shouts and I gasped again.

Everyone I knew was present in the hall which was decorated with balloons, Happy birthday slogans, decorative items along with a big birthday cake in the center.

"Told ya I would be successful in scaring her." Care said to Kate as she smiled in amusement.

"The mate of world's most dangerous Vampire and Sister of Heaven and Hell's most infamous fallen angel is scared of boogeyman." Adam said smiling at me.

"Boogeywoman Adam. I don't really crave a hanging head at the core of my body." Care said and I struggled not to laught out loud.

To keep the laughter at bay, I narrowed my eyes at all of them showing my displeasure.

"I hope you recorded the show." Jack said to Care and she sighed.

"I forgot the damn camera." Care said frustratingly.

"Shame." Kate muttered.

"OMG stop it! I was scared to death and all of you are involved in this! I swear I'll get it back to you all." I said with fake anger.

"Bleh! We'll see that, now let's focus on the Birthday part. It's your birthday and look at the cake. I'm waiting to eat it the whole night." Care said and I glared at her.

"Imagine how wonderful it will be when I eat the whole cake and not give you a single piece of it." I said smiling too sweetly at her.

"But I want a piece of it." Olivia said and I awwed.

"Of course sweetie, we both will finish this cake--"

"I hope I'm not late for the party." John suddenly appeared beside me.

We all were unaffected because it was a habit of him to pop up anywhere, any time.

"Let's cut the cake Elisa. Poof your anger." Kate said as she took my hand and went towards the big cake.

The cake was double layered with double fudge along with bits of oreo and strawberries on the sides. The top layer was surrounded by dark chocolate with bits of blueberries, 19 red colored candles were arranged in circular manner and the central part was mounted with cherries sprinkled with chocolate poweder.

All in all the cake looked too beautiful to cut it.

"I'm warning you all beforehand, no one is going to dip my face in this cake and no one is going to waste it."