56. the life of a latina

you know what I cant stand? indecisive people

you know what I cant stand? indecisive people. people who have to be extra and name like three members who they prefer to make their cover. it's so annoying. all five (well, now six) of us have different styles. like we honestly do. this whole "I want a, b or c or maybe even d" scenario should not be happening in the comments. and this "well I don't know, maybe I want to experience all the styles" or whatever reason you all are using is bs and sort of unfair to us. just be straightforward. we gave examples, if you clearly want your cover to look similar to one of our examples then you choose one person. I know this should be technically under the announcements but in all honesty this was a last minute rant that I decided to go on because this has been something that has ticked me off from the very beginning. we're trying to avoid the whole "shit we made the same cover" type situations and y'all keep pushing it on. sure there are ways this could be prevented amongst us but if YOU guys just follow the god damn rules, that wouldn't be necessary. We did not say "one or MORE members" we said ONE OF our members and we even gave y'all an option that if you can't chose, just leave it blank and we'll just pick it up randomly. damn. rant? over. (also i'm creating a preview sticker instead, hm.)
- 🌯