117. hate that i love you

Hey! I just wanted to tell you and everyone (who I hope would be reading this lol) to have a happy new years eve, I might not be online at the time cause many relatives would be at home and I know the wifi from my house would explote

Hey! I just wanted to tell you and everyone (who I hope would be reading this lol) to have a happy new years eve, I might not be online at the time cause many relatives would be at home and I know the wifi from my house would explote. Regardless I take this few minutes to get ready to wish you the best year that its coming. 2018  Is the new hope for all of us and even if you didn't have the best year, im sure that 2k18 will be better and joyful at every single detail. 

Despite of all of our falls in 2017 now its time to get up and fcked up good 2018, I know everyones its capable of that cause I know in every person who is reading this has a spark to slay anything out of nothing. 

I'm grateful for what I have now, every opportunity that has given to me. This little family im growing up in Tater tots has let me know beautiful, supportive and creative people that I never thought I would have met and you guys, the ones who are always commenting/voting  every post in the graphic books and even mine, which not only helps me to be confident about my graphics but improve myself too. 

I want to thank all of you even you; The person might be reading this and get to this part. 

Have a wonderful New Years eve and a new era. Your 2018 era to slay every hater out there. Cause you slay. I love you guys with all my heart. 

-Cass

 pd. 2018 is the new hope...