Romano x Girl!Reader "Thats not what ti amo means" in honor of DSHADES293 !

We were on our way back from school me and (y/n). Gosh (y/n)...the two of us had known each other for a while now, and every time I'd see her, I could never keep my eyes off her. I could never get myself to go over to her, but luckily she was the one who walked over to me and become friends with me. Before she was friends with me I didn't have any friends. But then she walked over to me and started to talk. I remember that moment and will never forget it....

     I was sitting at my desk in homeroom when I saw a girl. I had never seen her before, but she walked up to Mrs. South, the teacher, and began speaking with her. I could barely hear her but  I picked up that she was a new student and that this was her new homeroom. She was supposed to be fallowing someone for the day while they worked out the rest of her schedule. I noticed the teacher said something inaudible and pointed my way.

      Mrs. South had been trying to find me friends since she found out I had none. I guessed this was another one of her 'brilliant plans'.

     The girl walked over to the back of the room, which happened to be where I was sitting. Her (h/c) in a lose side braid and her brilliant (e/c) eyes made contact with mine, something that I hadn't experienced too often. The nervous smile on her face stuck as she stopped in front of me.

     "Hello there," she said looking down at me, as I sat back in a more comfortable relaxed position. "I'm new here and I am supposed to be shadowing you today."

     I knew how this was going to go, but I knew I couldn't get out of it so I decided to just get though it.

     "Well, I guess you can sit at one of these desks." I said gesturing to the empty desks that surrounded me. She sat and chose the one to my right, sitting in it.

     "So my names (y/n) what's yours?" She said putting her hand out to shake.

I glanced at it, declining it I said "It shouldn't matter. I'm not exactly what you would call a 'somebody' in this school."

     She smiled. "Well right now that's exactly what I am! And besides we can always be 'nobodies' together! So I will ask again; what's your name?" She asked for a second time, still holding out her hand.

     I was truly surprised no one had ever been so kind to me, though I didn't dare show it. Although I might have been blushing...just a little!

      I looked at her hand again then shook it. "I'm Lovino." I plainly stated.

     "So Lovino, where are we going first period?" she asked, mocking my position and tone.

     "...Spanish." I said grimly, looking at her as she playfully teased me. "And you're doing it wrong. I have my right leg over my left leg you idiot."

     "So you do have a sense of humuor!" She smiled.

     We had become close friends, but I wish that it was like that now. Right now, (y/n) and I are in a fight and I hate myself for being so mad at her.

      We were walking home in silence; neither of us could escape it when we were both dismissed from the same class at the same time. Not to mention, we both lived in the same apartment building... and Feliciano had forced us to walk together. Overall, the whole situation caused an iron tension to fill  the air.

     "Oh-a come on you guys!! You can sort this out, right?" Feliciano says brightly  as we walked with him. He's trying to get us to talk to each other. "You guys-a never fight! What are-a you guys even fighting about?"