𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

chapter fourteen
the mall pt. 3

Jack groaned in pain as Sadie checked on him.

"What's your problem?!" Sadie screams

"Who are you?" The leader of the guys asks

"I'm Jack's friend." Sadie stands to her feet folding her arms in front of her.

"Oh good, for a second I thought you were his girlfriend. Then we wouldn't be able to call him queer anymore." The boy says

"What's it matter if he is queer? Being queer isn't an insult, Jack is unique and doesn't deserve to be pushed around by a bunch of losers like yourselves." Sadie snaps, the boy didn't reply instead he looked at his friends and grinned. He reared back and slammed his bare fist into Sadie's nose causing her to fall backwards. She felt blood dripping onto her lips.

"Hey! Never hit a girl bitch." A familiar voice calls from behind the boys standing above Sadie and Jack. The leader of the group was tackled to the floor. Sadie saw a scrawny familiar dark-skinned boy beating the guy. She looked past the other guys that stood above her and saw and girl with a short pixie cut walking towards the two remaining guys.

"Millie?" Sadie smiles tasting bits of blood.

Millie walks in front if the two remaining boys. "Get away now, before I get my little friend over there to beat you." Millie turns to look at another boy this one was familiar as well. Dark black curls falling into his face as he glares at the other boys. The two boys took off running as Caleb got off of their leader who was now beaten in the face, he ran away too. Millie helps Jack stand and Finn helped Sadie stand. Sadie pulled Caleb into a tight hug as he was catching his breathe.

"Thanks." Sadie and Jack say in unison

"Does this mean we're cool?" Sadie asks Millie

Millie folds her arms. "Depends are you gonna go around stealing my boyfriend?"

"No I swear, look to show you how sorry I am I bought you..." Sadie picks up the bag with the jewelry inside and hands it to Millie. Millie takes the bag and opens it. Her eyes sparkle with bits if tears forming. She pulls Sadie into a large hug.

"Your the best friend ever. I love you." Millie says

Sadie smiles happy she has her best friend back.