𝐨𝐧𝐞

chapter one
the dare

Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink were having their usual Saturday sleepover. It was almost 1am but neither of the girls were tired. They stayed up giggling and gossiping about whatever came to mind, Millie would talk about boys, and Sadie would talk about her grades.

"I heard that a new boy our age is moving in in that house across the street." Millie laughs

"Okay. So?" Sadie smiles

"So, you should totally hook up with him!" Millie laughs

"Millie! I don't even know him, I didn't even know someone was moving into that house." Sadie says

"Well, once you meet him and get to know him he could be your first real boyfriend!" Millie laughs

"I've had a real boyfriend before." Sadie says defending herself.

"Wait, are you talking about Noah? Noah was so tiny I could snap him in half with my pinkies." Millie says waving her pinky fingers in Sadie's face.

"He was sweet!" Sadie laughs at what Millie said but still defending her ex.

Millie shrugs grinning widely. "We should go to sleep, he's moving in tomorrow and he'll want a fully rested pretty girl to be the first person to talk to him."

Sadie shakes her head and flips the light off and her and Millie climb into her full sized bed.

***

The next day was Sunday and Millie had picked Sadie a cute outfit to wear when she spoke to the new boy across the street, the moving trucks were parked in front of the now owned house.

"Millie, why do you want me to look like a barbie doll?" Sadie asks wiping away the makeup Millie applied on her.

"So you can get a boyfriend." Millie smiled

"I don't need a boyfriend." Sadie replies

"Fine Sadie. I dare you to get a date with the new kid, you've never declined a dare." Millie grins

"Dang it Millie." Sadie groans

Millie laughs and pulls Sadie's hair into a tight ponytail.

"Okay Fine, then I dare you to get a date with that boy in ninth grade that your obsessed with." Sadie dares.

"Finn?" Millie asks

Sadie nods.

Millie shrugs. "Fine."