28 | Don't Stop, Keep Going

Začít od začátku

"All mine?" He asks, a smirk on his face. He brings a hand up to my waist, the other one staying put by his side. "We might have to leave early from the event if that's the case." He whispers, his head getting extremely close to mine.

"I'm suppose to be getting ready so I don't make you late, babe." I whisper, my eyes closing the slightest. He presses his forehead against mine, his lips slightly brushing my own and he brings his other hand up to the other side of my waist.

"We can be late, not a big deal." He murmurs, gently pecking my lips.

"Then we can't leave early." I reply, letting him peck my lips again. This boy can never get enough kisses, I swear. Every time we're alone, he always goes straight for kisses. "Babe, take a shower." I murmur, gently pushing on his chest. "You were suppose to take one way over an hour ago." I add, still pushing on his chest.

"Well I would've already if my girlfriend didn't take too long shaving her legs." He mumbles, knowing he's right. I playfully roll my eyes, knowing that he was suppose to shower before meeting Marc and it definitely didn't work out because iI legit had to shave everything.

"Make sure you shave your stubbly face, babe." I whisper, gently patting his cheek. Before I got the chance to try and escape his grip, he pulls me even closer to him and intertwines his fingers behind my back, planting yet another quick kiss to my lips. "I love you, but I'd rather you not be late for this event." I whisper, bringing my right hand up to his cheek. I gently stroke my thumb across his skin, earning a small smile out of Ross.

"One kiss." He whispers, resting his forehead against mine. "We're finally alone, alone alone, and I can finally kiss my girlfriend without worrying someone will knock on our door or walk in without announcing they are." He tells me.

"When we get back," I whisper, softly kissing his lips. "we will still be alone." I finish, pulling away the slightest.

"That's hours from now." He replies. "I want a kiss now." I shake my head, earning a soft groan from him. "Alright alright, I'm going." He whispers, finally unwrapping himself from me. With a smile, I go back to doing my makeup and hair, completely ignoring the fact Ross was undressing and starting the shower. By the time he was out and blow drying his hair with only a towel around his waist, I managed to finish both my hair and makeup, change into my red carpet clothes, and even add some accessories. I chose to wear a dark red velvet material high waisted skirt with a black top that was slightly cropped and had to be zipped up by Ross, paired with black velvet material strappy heels. I did a more dramatic eye makeup with dark red lipstick, throwing on a few more rings and some bracelets.

"Aw, you look handsome." I say, once Ross walks out of the bathroom. He wore a dark blue and black striped dress pants, a white bottom up dress shirt with of course the first several buttons undone, his usual leather jacket ha dis brown dress shoes.

"Handsome enough for a kiss?" He asks.

"Not when I have lipstick on." I tell him. He playfully rolls his eyes and holds a hand for me to take. I don't object, I just reach for his hand and grip my phone in my other hand. He makes sure to grab the keycard and we head out the door, making our way to the elevator.

We arrived on time, and as soon as we made it on the red carpet, Ross kept his hand on my upper back, guiding me through the carpet and never letting me go. It was cute, not gonna lie, but he kept it there was we walked around after and I had to kindly tell him that I was fine walking by myself. To which he gave me an irritated face before dropping his hand and walking beside me. We stayed for maybe two and a half hours before we both realized we were a bit bored and still exhausted from tour, so we decided to walk back to the hotel to relax and whatnot. The first thing I did was take off my heels because my feet were killing me.