Crazy... In Love?!

Start from the beginning

Here comes her saviour for the moment, who would guide her in her Papa's absence.

"Thank god! Finally there's someone from the management department who could help me with the door" she uttered more to herself, still those words managed to reach the only audience to whom it was aimed.

He passed her a mean look for the comment and chuckled asking " management who?" rooted to his place only.

" Of course you? could you please open the door, I'm getting late for my own engagement. Have lots to do!" fanning herself and sighing she directed him towards the door.

" Firstly, I didn't know that I look like a doorman, stunning and hot-shot for the same. Don't you think so?" He wriggled his eye brows at her questioning the impression about him. She passed him a disgusting look, as she assumed him flirting with her.

" Oh God! I heard that this resort has some of the best employees till date, and here I'm being proved wrong." She rolled her eyes letting her anger to subside.

" Can you please open the door? For the last time. Or else I'd have to complain to your higher officials which might reflect in your monthly pay!" she tossed on a harmless threat at him.

Amused at her childish warning, he walked closing their distance, " I don't think that this resort can afford to buy my single moment, not even their entire worth would. Ever. Let alone me working for this worthless abode." He marched forward nullifying her assertive statement.

She wiped her sweaty palms together, sensing some seriousness ahead of her, standing in the manly form.

In a swift he covered their void, as they were now the head of the needle which would hardly let any streak to pass through.

Bewildered, she widened her eyes at him throwing daggers virtually. Before she could even think about the next counter, she heard him speak.

" But my whole existence would be at your velvety soft feet, if we could breathe the same air, at least for the fraction of this second" and inhaled her scent as if it was his last share of oxygen and he was on his death bed.

Shocking was an understatement. She was never put into such compacted situation with a man ever. Controlling the stammers which escaped her plush lips, she opposed.

" What are you even saying?" the tone betrayed her determination to be calm and fierce.

" The truth baby?" He batted his eyelashes falsifying his innocence and mimicking her.

" What truth? Move away! I'm getting late already!" She tried pushing him so she could release her held breathe for sometime now.

" Oh! Getting late?" He inquired as if he's in the middle of an important deal to save the galaxy, to which she bobbed her head cutely.

" For what?", he knew the answer. Yet, wanted to hear it from her.

" For my engagement!" She told him truthfully expecting a positive reply.

" Ohoooo! I didn't know that a place with such auspicious occasion would be dead silent. Did you?" He asked her honestly.

" What?" She blinked at him.

" I mean turn around. Have a look? Does this place give you a single detail of the engagement which you're worried about?" To which she immediately glanced all over the place and was uncertain of it.

" What do you mean?" her questions grew never ending.

" I mean, what I meant few seconds before. That there's no such engagement in this place, until and unless you'd want one to happen!" He winked at her earning a disgusting look from her.