At one moment, he wanted to rush her to get the needed facility  so as she survives.

The next he wanted to dig the dagger deeper to retaliate his desolation!

He pressed his dagger earning a groan from Ananda, her doe eyes squinted shedding those pearls which he wanted to treasure evermore. One look into her unimpeachable eyes, he withdrew his dagger.

He witnessed Ananda getting lost into oblivion, she was struggling to keep her eyes open. She could hardly see the surroundings, everything stills. Only thing which she could see was some hazy images of herself and Maan.

Before she could picture them as happened she breathed her last on his thumping chest. She was at peace, finally her forgotten wish was granted.

Looking at the defunct frame of his beloved, his Ananda. His reddened, maddening eyes turned remorseful!

He overlooked Ananda's lifeless body, all that he could see was his loss!

His unimaginable debacle.

His priced possession, being lost in the conquest for his empire.

The Queen of his hearts lying lifeless. Those laughter, those magical eyes which could stir an erupting volcano of desires and love in him are dead now. They're nothing but an organ, which would die as the second passes.

He won't ever get to hear his name from her luscious lips, he wouldn't get those cues which calls him to show his limitless love on her.

Moreover, he wouldn't see the blushing face of his gorgeous beaut who caged him under her sultry eyes.

All he could see was a body devoid of all those feelings which he wanted to feel yet again, with her. Only her!

This very fact reminded him of his incapability.

Yes, he's incapable!

He saw his null self conversing with the demons of this entire world. He saw him getting drowned in a pool of never ending wrath and darkness.

Finally, he saw his destruction!

With that being felt, he let out a huge cry mixed with his victory and grief over his love.

His Ananda.

A girl who brought in colours to his Un dyed arena.

Gaping at her lifeless body he walked over to Kailash summoning his sword on winning his empire back. He didn't hurt him as he had already snatched his life from the living corpse.

He persuaded his father's hunger.

Hunger to get their empire back and set their people free on their own will. But he was limp. Defunct of his own senses, he could feel nothing anymore. He can never love, smile, or even think rationally as he had just annihilated the light of his soul, with his own hands.

He walked away falsely boasting his brooding chest , swords held high which was the added jewel to his hands , they were already adorned with the blood.

Her blood.

Had it been like old days he would've cut his malicious hands for even raising them against her with the thought of hurting the plush skin, the  velvety lining of her body which bewitched him. But he did the same, backstabbing his heart which beats for her love. For which he has been rewarded with her vital fluid.