Brand New Start

So I've been with the guys for a while now,and it's been the best things that's ever happened to me. They took me under their wings like i was their little bird,yeah okay that sounds cheesy, dammit.

Anyway today we are going shopping in Westfield,I've always wanted to go but never really had the chance, and plus if you have assholes as parents it takes some pretty strong convincing... but today will be great!

"Hey Aimee, red or blue?"
I hear Vikk shout to me from the garage, i stroll down to find him going through boxes and boxes of stuff.
"Hmmm ,I'm gonna say blue" Suddenly I get something launched at my head from Vikk, it's sidemen merch,I've never seen it before?
"Vikk... is this like... new?"
"Yes of course it is" he responds. "Our guest deserves only the best clothing haha"
It's like brand new merch and it's not even been released yet,what the f*ck! This is amazing!
"Holy sh*t Vikk thanks so much, it's pretty warm damn it's like I'm wearing a blanket"

We walk out of the garage into the hallway and Josh jokingly whistles at me,admiring the sidemen tracksuit.

"It looks snazzy not gonna lie" Simon says ,raising his eyebrows which I find very amusing.

And we're off on our way.