Two

Me and my dad arrive outside his work place

"Okay so we'll be here about 4 hours, Do you want a sandwich or something, There's a lunch area just inside?"

"I'll have something later maybe"

We walk into a big building, we have to go up in a lift to my dads department. The 3rd floor.

"Dad I'll take the stairs, lifts make me feel sick."

I walk off to the stairs, luckily there is a window in there, I stand by it for a second to catch some air.

"This is gonna be a long day" I mutter

I'm here 4 hours, My dad is here longer, But I'm being picked up by my mum when she finishes work. I'd rather stay here to be quite honest. I don't wanna be left alone with my mum.

Finally I get to the top of the stairs after getting some air.

"Took your time didn't ya? Come and sit in my spare chair."

I sit next to my dad, he works as a computer technician. It seems pretty boring to be honest but computers are fun if they have games and stuff on. There are 2 computers on the desk, I'm hoping he let's me on one.

"Dad, what do these computers do?" I try hinting to see if he realizes

"Okay, I've got a copy of Sims 3 which someone kept in the office, that will keep you occupied, but if there's anything I need you to help with you've still gotta do it."

Yes! At least I had something to do for a few hours. I had my phone but my dad would moan and tell me to get my head out of my phone for a few hours, Well he's let me on the computer so I guess he wouldn't of said anything.