Feels Like Home

So I've been with the guys for a couple of days now just playing PS4 , Xbox One and chilling. I don't really feel like I should tell them what my mums properly like. They know plenty at the moment. This place is just so calm though, its a change from the arguments that go on at my house. It just , well it feels like home.

I'm slowly waking up , I had a pretty late night last night, I'm sure there was alcohol involved, I'm laying on the mattress in the spare room and I hear someone walking up to the door, I see josh's head poke round the door.
"Aimee, me and Vikk and going food shopping , you wanna come for a ride?"
I felt like getting some air and actually leaving the house so I decided to go.
"Yeah sure Josh, could I jump in the shower real quick first?"
"Yeah course Aims , we don't want you to smell like Ethan."
Ethan was in the kitchen and overheard, he started calling josh a biatch and shouting at him, it was pretty funny to watch though haha.

Josh and Simon call me Aims now, its like my new nickname. Its only them though , no one else, I guess there the ones that are always at the house so they've got used to me, Vikk is just plain old Vikk so he just sticks to Aimee. Its cool though.

I wanted to go home to grab a bag of clothes and supplies, as I'd had my sidemen tee on for like 3 days, but I didn't wanna seem awkward to ask. I felt like asking to stay at the house for a long amount of time but I don't know how long they would want me to stay...